Wanted: Editors [FOUND]

For recruitment of team members to help create visual novels and story-based games, and for people who want to offer their services to create the same.
Forum rules
Do not bump threads - post some new content instead.
Green Skies
Regular
Projects: Shoot The Moon (GXB Otome)
Organization: Green Skies

Wanted: Editors [FOUND]

#1 Post by Green Skies »

Hello!

We're currently looking for an editor or two to do a thorough brush over our current project, an otome game called Shoot the Moon, which is being refurbished/resurrected from our previous idea/project, Love Over Diamonds. There isn't a WIP thread for it yet, but I do have a complete outline of the game and about 16 pages of script (so far). I'd like to catch any hiccups before I start coding. I'd like the editors to catch errors in grammar and spelling, as well as give input about certain tones, progression, and storyline. Basically, if there's anything wonky going on, make a note of it :)

Game Summary (pretty much the same premise as Love Over Diamonds): Kang Minah (18), heiress to one of the world’s largest business conglomerates, has lived an easy, sheltered life...until now. One minute she’s being treated like royalty and the next she’s being shipped off on a plane to see her new fiancé, a man she has never met let alone loved! Minah isn’t stupid—she knows very well that her father didn’t choose this man because “he’s a good match,” but to merge with a promising company in Europe. She plans to do whatever it takes to prevent this ridiculous union. Little does she know, there are others that have the very same goal…

If you're interested, please post below!

Thanks for the help!

- Gabby
Last edited by Green Skies on Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Current Project: Shoot the Moon // Devblog

S-K-Leton

Re: Wanted: Editor [OPEN]

#2 Post by S-K-Leton »

WOW this sounds interesting! I would love to proofread it, if you let me ^ ^

Green Skies
Regular

Re: Wanted: Editor [OPEN]

#3 Post by Green Skies »

Sure thing :) It's turning out to be pretty long, so I hope you don't mind hahah I'll send you Part I in a bit!

mikaii
Tumblr: tora-bae

Re: Wanted: Editors [OPEN/Looking for 1 or 2 more]

#4 Post by mikaii »

Hello! The plot sounds interesting... Hope you don't mind if I give it a try? :)

Green Skies
Regular

Re: Wanted: Editors [OPEN/Looking for 1 or 2 more]

#5 Post by Green Skies »

Sure, I'll send you a pm ^_^