Looking for an artist 2-More Creative Freedom

For recruitment of team members to help create visual novels and story-based games, and for people who want to offer their services to create the same.
Forum rules
Do not bump threads - post some new content instead.
SyberiaWinx
Regular

Looking for an artist 2-More Creative Freedom

#1 Post by SyberiaWinx »

Also, for those of you who want more creative freedom, I'm doing another story that may end up being a series or just one book. I have the idea for the characters but really no idea how they should look. It's a story that has to do with mirrors, reflections, and a dark, Silent Hill-esque world. Here's a video that helps inspire me when I'm working on it, and that's pretty much the style you'd want to be able to draw:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9tE31Wd7DF4

TrickWithAKnife
Eileen-Class Veteran
Projects: Rika
Organization: Solo (for now)
IRC Nick: Trick

Re: Looking for an artist 2-More Creative Freedom

#2 Post by TrickWithAKnife »

3 questions:
1. Will this be paid or unpaid?
2. What happened to the other project you were working on and recruiting for?
3. Do you have anything to show of this new project?
"We must teach them through the tools with which they are comfortable."
The #renpy IRC channel is a great place to chat with other devs. Due to the nature of IRC and timezone differences, people probably won't reply right away.

If you'd like to view or use any code from my VN PM me. All code is freely available without restriction, but also without warranty or (much) support.

SyberiaWinx
Regular

Re: Looking for an artist 2-More Creative Freedom

#3 Post by SyberiaWinx »

This was originally a second post with my other topic, but the mods would not allow that, so I had to do a separate topic.@_@

1. Unpaid.
2. Still working on it. An occasional break is nice when you've spent five years working on something, and sometimes inspiration just hits you. And since people in the other topic were talking about artist's wanting creative freedom and since this would probably overall be a smaller project, I figured I'd post this, before I got it in my head what most of the characters look like. Especially knowing how hard finding an artist can be.@_@
3. Not yet. I am fine-tuning the first chapter and working on how I want things to play out. Got the general story and what happens to everyone, but got to fit all that together.