(Visual Novel) Dustbin Dreaming: Need a Team

For recruitment of team members to help create visual novels and story-based games, and for people who want to offer their services to create the same.
Forum rules
Do not bump threads - post some new content instead.
Shinozaki

Re: (Visual Novel) Dustbin Dreaming: Need a Team

#16 Post by Shinozaki »

Hi! Your project looks really interesting, I look forward to seeing the finished product!

I'm not exactly an artist, but, if you need it, I can do an okay job vectoring the images (sprites, backgrounds, etc.) if I'm given sketches to work with.

My previous vectors:
http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv22 ... vector.png
http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv22 ... ector1.png

Not a terribly useful offer, I know. XD

Hijitoki
Regular
Projects: Flowers For Me(VN)

#17 Post by Hijitoki »

Hi! If you're still in need of an artist, I can help hopefully. :) I can do both characters sprites and CGs and a little bit of background. Oh but if you don't, I also work as a writer~
In case I need to show my artwork (Sorry my photoshop isn't currenty working):

If you're interested, please email me at mochhotchocolate@gmail.com
Attachments
photo (8).JPG
Follow me~ Lucent Catty

Xuan
Regular
Projects: Dustbin Dreaming

#18 Post by Xuan »

I'm currently under a deadline, so I'm going to make a demo to meet that deadline first, as mentioned in earlier posts. That time is close now, so I apologize for delaying my reply so long. I'd like you guys to be patient until I could get out the demo, let everyone play it (though it's a really, really basic Kinetic Novel... I kind of understand the troubles a certain legendary person faced when he made a VN by himself completely in just 3 months, and I had many help with the art too! Man...)

I'd of course like to accept any help I can get, but while I can certainly use more artists for the full product, what I really need now (for the demo) is a fellow Ren'Py programmer because I'm kind of rushing the thing as a Ren'Py newbie and as a result the script looks really messy.

Also, I haven't had the chance to write the second arc of the story because of the many tasks I'm facing right now, so please be assured that I'd be accepting every help I can get, but I may not be lurking around the forum too much except to check my PM. So in the future, please contact me by PM because that's by far the easier and more obvious way. Thanks!

Tagredan

#19 Post by Tagredan »

Xuan wrote:I'm currently under a deadline, so I'm going to make a demo to meet that deadline first, as mentioned in earlier posts. That time is close now, so I apologize for delaying my reply so long. I'd like you guys to be patient until I could get out the demo, let everyone play it (though it's a really, really basic Kinetic Novel... I kind of understand the troubles a certain legendary person faced when he made a VN by himself completely in just 3 months, and I had many help with the art too! Man...)

I'd of course like to accept any help I can get, but while I can certainly use more artists for the full product, what I really need now (for the demo) is a fellow Ren'Py programmer because I'm kind of rushing the thing as a Ren'Py newbie and as a result the script looks really messy.

Also, I haven't had the chance to write the second arc of the story because of the many tasks I'm facing right now, so please be assured that I'd be accepting every help I can get, but I may not be lurking around the forum too much except to check my PM. So in the future, please contact me by PM because that's by far the easier and more obvious way. Thanks!
What would you like the programmer to do? Because I know how to use Ren'Py but not depends on what you would want me to do. I know how to script, make the choices, add the pictures and music, transations and i'm learning how to decorate the menu screen and the dialogue box.

Xuan
Regular
Projects: Dustbin Dreaming

#20 Post by Xuan »

I need help with the transitions and menu & options decorations. Sorry for the late reply.