Fairy Tale Recuritment

For recruitment of team members to help create visual novels and story-based games, and for people who want to offer their services to create the same.
Forum rules
Do not bump threads - post some new content instead.
MusicaFate
Regular
Organization: Hime*Ko Productions

Fairy Tale Recuritment

#1 Post by MusicaFate »

http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 63#p218963
Here is the thread!

We are recruiting one more writer and a composer. if you are interested :D

"Main Storyline: (edited by Victoria Jennings <3)
Académie de Fées, home to many a young fairy-in-training, whether their calling lie in the healing arts or in the glamorous way of the Guardians.

Ellena, an Air fairy, had dreamed of taking the Guardian final exam ever since she was a wee fae-let. She'd both mentally and physically prepared herself for the routine series of physical tests that one must pass in order to claim the elusive title of Guardian Wander.

And that is why, like so many others, she was flabbergasted to hear that this year, a brand new system was being implemented: each fairy was to be assigned a "helpless human" to protect and live with for exactly one month, under the supervision of a Senior fairy.

Unlike the others, however, Ellena scoffed at this new development.

Ellena was gonna win this thing."
First of all, I just want to state that I wanted this game to be finished, but it never was finished. It seems that poppyrocks has abandoned this thread. There have been no signs of her activity and any updates to this project in about a year. Also, her deviantart hasn't been updated along with her blog. I will credit her with her main concept and ideas. I would try to contact her, but it seems that she isn't active on the lemma soft forums. Also, she isn't online her skype anymore.

I want to make this a finished game. I plan to take her ideas and transform and make a complete game. (It might be a bold move, but I really want this game to be finished >_<.)

I can't do this project alone so I'm recruiting people who want to finish this game as much as I do. I contacted a person who was helping her with the project, and he says that she hasn't contacted him about the project. He'd also like to see this project finished so he is joining me to finish this project.

We plan to change some things to improve the story and adding more characters.

Mainly we need a script writers, and a composer. However, if you are a fan and would like to participate, we can find something for you to do.

Remember, we will be crediting her for her work and concepts and we will make that clear. I just want to complete this project >_<...
Last edited by MusicaFate on Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:28 am, edited 4 times in total.
Free Artist. :) PM ME ?~

ScottySeng
Regular
Completed: May-Chan
Projects: Fairy Tale, What do you see

Re: Fairy Tale (An Attempt to Complete the Game)

#2 Post by ScottySeng »

I'm the old programmer of Fairy Tale, and I'm willing to help out for this still. I sent a reply to your PM.

Weakjounin
Veteran

Re: Fairy Tale (Looking for an artist!)

#3 Post by Weakjounin »

We're looking for people who can redraw and lineart all the characters in their own style.
If we do not find someone within a certain amount of time, I will manage it. Thank You.

sorani
Veteran

#4 Post by sorani »

How much work does the artist have to draw? (referring to the post above me)
Seeing the previous thread, there are a lot of character art already, so just redraw them? Seeing that the clothing is rather simple, does the artist have to design that, too?
Does the artist also have to do bgs and cgs?
Depending on the workload, I would like to help out.
I'll PM a few recent drawings in a shoujo style to you later.

Weakjounin
Veteran

#5 Post by Weakjounin »

I believe the artist only has to do the lineart for the sprites and I'll handle the colouring.
Each sprite just has simple expressions and each character only has 2-3 outfits I think.
The artist does not have to do bgs and cgs, I can handle that stuff unless the artist wishes to help out.

Roiya
Regular
Projects: unnamed project

Re: Fairy Tale Recuritment

#6 Post by Roiya »

if you guys are committed to completing this project i would love to join in as an artist.I have been looking for a gxb project that is focused on completion. is there a estimated finish date?
i tend to like coloring my own work though but if theres a lot of art to do i dont mind having someone help me color.i can do both sprites and cg. i dont mind doing bgs but they do take me longer. pm me if you guys like me art for the project. my art samples can be found on DA with previous sprites i made for others. heres a sketch sample of what im practicing on right now since im working on making cg-like art:
sprite expressions:
My DEVIANTART=) contact me there for commisions or recruitment if you likey my art
looking for a project to join
http://roiyachan.deviantart.com/
projects i am helping:
Scattered Starlight (GxB, GxG),
feel free to contact me though if you have an interesting one^^

Weakjounin
Veteran

#7 Post by Weakjounin »

We have a sprite artist already, how good are you at mimicking styles, or at least making your style look sort of similar for CGs?

MusicaFate
Regular
Organization: Hime*Ko Productions

#8 Post by MusicaFate »

Um Maybe January - march 2013. depends on how much time I'll have to write the script and how fast our artist draw and etc xD
Free Artist. :) PM ME ?~

Roiya
Regular
Projects: unnamed project

#9 Post by Roiya »

i can try but it depends what style im imitating
My DEVIANTART=) contact me there for commisions or recruitment if you likey my art
looking for a project to join
http://roiyachan.deviantart.com/
projects i am helping:
Scattered Starlight (GxB, GxG),
feel free to contact me though if you have an interesting one^^

Weakjounin
Veteran

#10 Post by Weakjounin »

Something along these lines, can you mimic this style for the cgs? or something similar?

Hiddlestoners
Regular
Completed: Thinking Of You [KN]
Projects: PERPLEXITY [Mystery VN], simplicity [KN,Fluff,GxB,BxG]

#11 Post by Hiddlestoners »

Hi there are you guys still recruiting? I'm working on a small project myself but I would love to help you guys since you seem really dedicated and committed to reviving this project plus I've been lurking and I really want to see the game finish too!
I'm not a great writer, but here's some unfinished pieces of work that I've done before:
http://www.wattpad.com/user/Raindrops95
Don't worry - I never finished those stories because of the fact real life got in the way and then I kind of drifted away from wattpad...orz.
So...PM me if you need anything - I'm available most of the time and I'd like to think I have proficient English since I live in England! Though I am a bit kookie...orz
ENOSHIMA BOWL!

Daistarir
Veteran
Projects: History [GxB], Alice Revo
Organization: Kingdom Crown Production

#12 Post by Daistarir »

I am a fan ! So sad that she can't finish it
I can draw and write ( but I need a proofreader xD)
P/S : Can you finish the rest?