If Anyone Needs A Writer. I'm Available!

For recruitment of team members to help create visual novels and story-based games, and for people who want to offer their services to create the same.
Forum rules
Do not bump threads - post some new content instead.
victoriae350

If Anyone Needs A Writer. I'm Available!

#1 Post by victoriae350 »

Hey everyone. I'm Vicky :) I write a lot, and have (apparently) good skills when it comes to planning a story and creating characters and such. I've been told, or have seen, that this is the place to ask to be recruited or to recruit other people. So I'm here to say that I am available. I really want to work on a project that won't have people backing out half-way through which I know is hard to tell when you're still recruiting. But think hard before recruiting me, because I won't let people back out EVEN if I'm NOT the head of the project.

On that note, as you can tell I'm looking to be hired whether free or paid. I personally prefer paid because I have to save up money for University. My parents are fine paying for my University fee this year, but because my school costs about $16,000 a year (it's a private school) I need money for tuition next year.

Also, if you are looking for idea's, I can provide some after being hired. I'm kind of strange...I can come up with amazing idea's on the spot for characters and plot O.O Sometimes I think I'm alien. I'm also currently developing my own storyline in case I want to ever use it with my own crew.

If you're interested, please comment below and send me a PM. I need to know the following:
1) If You'll pay, how much.
2) A basic idea of the story. If you're looking for idea's, you can put that instead.
otome.....

Please don't criticize me...I've had people do that in the past in places like yahoo...and to be honest I do get annoyed since they aren't answering my question or request...

Anyway, please let me know :D :wink:

Ishikatsu
Regular
Projects: Nemuri

Re: If Anyone Needs A Writer. I'm Available!

#2 Post by Ishikatsu »

Greetings, fellow writer :)
I only wanted to suggest something; maybe it would be better if you put here a sample of your writing. Just telling people how awesome you are probably won't get anyone interested, especially considering you'd like to be hired for money. Oh, and you could drop a word about your genre preferences. Otome games are very vast concept :D

Anyway, best of luck with finding a project to work on.
Fear cuts deeper than swords.

yu1988
Regular
Projects: avan story
Organization: anigu

#3 Post by yu1988 »

This is interesting. But your information is not enough.
So, i hope instead of asking how much people will pay you, you can do as Ishikatsu said, put on an example. That way people will have better idea about you.
The details about the story should be discussed via other communication engines like Skype or Yahoo, after they feel you're worth to work with.

Just my idea. And i hope that will help you.
Our game : Image
Visit our blog and twitter to get updates.

Firefly
Regular
Projects: Remember these days, My sunflowers keeper
Organization: Firefly Games
Deviantart: Caystar

#4 Post by Firefly »

I'm in the same boat though i'm going to a community college inorder to save money. (I'm broke :cry:)
Anyway i could use help with my project, though i can't pay you. I'll pm you.
~Fireflys are the stars of the Earth~

http://caystar.deviantart.com/

Crocosquirrel
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Mobile Food Madness, Super Otome Quest
Projects: Academy Daze
Organization: Polymorphic Games

#5 Post by Crocosquirrel »

I'll wait for a writing sample. Right this minute, I'm not horribly impressed.
I'm going to get off my soap-box now, and let you get back to your day.

Academy Daze- Back in production! Complete with ecchi-ness ;)