Recruiting CG artist - CLOSED.

For recruitment of team members to help create visual novels and story-based games, and for people who want to offer their services to create the same.
Forum rules
Do not bump threads - post some new content instead.
DangoRiceBalls
Regular
Completed: Take a Breath, Kami Cho, and that's it :P
Projects: Kuroi Tsubasa
Organization: Dango Productions

Recruiting CG artist - CLOSED.

#1 Post by DangoRiceBalls »

Hi! (: Well. First off...I'm collaborating on a visual novel i'm currently working on. So... just to make sure. This is a volunteer collaboration
I need someone to draw the CGs and characters...It's not that I don't know how to draw anime characters...it's just that I don't have adobe photoshop...and even if I did...with tutorials, I would never know how to edit it...
SO FAR I HAVE:
1 Writer
2 Background artists
2 Musicians
1 Techie...
2 Beta-testers
1 Editor
0 Anime artists/CG/Cover Title maker...><''

All I need are a couple of Cg's...maybe 1 or 2. There are 5 characters to draw... And that's it. The drawings shoul be done at about November.(:
So basically...I don't exactly have a specific time frame to finish. I go to highschool and stuff so really I'm not that straightforward in time...was hoping to finish by December...i think that's enough time yeah?
If you agree to do it, I will be very Arigatou to you. It's a big favor... (:
Oh yes, and if you DO agree to do it, do you mind showing me a couple of your anime pictures?
Have a Nice Day!!
Last edited by Taleweaver on Tue Sep 04, 2012 2:33 am, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: The thread topic should always reflect what the topic is about, even if the thread is closed
Selling chewy, tasty, mochi for 1 penny each!

Victoria Jennings
Miko-Class Veteran

Re: Art collaboration...

#2 Post by Victoria Jennings »

Er... I'm assuming this is for Kuroi Tsubasa PS? Doesn't look like you have a WIP thread for it...

Perhaps you should inform everybody of what they're getting into before asking them to draw for you? 0: