WANTED: Voice Actors!!! Updated 1/12/13

For recruitment of team members to help create visual novels and story-based games, and for people who want to offer their services to create the same.
Forum rules
Do not bump threads - post some new content instead.
Hayzel
Veteran
Projects: Echo: Legend of the Centennial Bells, The Making of a Visual Novel, MLPFIM: The Flower Blooming Festival

WANTED: Voice Actors!!! Updated 1/12/13

#1 Post by Hayzel »

I hope I can post this here since I'm an old loved member

Promo:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ygBL9kVQ6rY

Hello everyone! Hayzel here. I'm casting for my audio project "Echo: Legend of the Centennial Bells" . This is an audio drama, pertaining to romance, mystery, yaoi, and many subplots that tie in with each individual arc. This project will consist of thirteen episodes, so it'll be a long project. Some characters will appear more than others. The plot follows Keith Summers through his second year at a private college/vocational school. Though love isn't on the forefront of his mind it seems to find him and thus he's set on a path. However, just when he fully falls for someone he's tossed back in time and set on a different path, unbeknownst to him, preventing the boy from ending up on a path that would unite him with the one he loves.

Here is the copy of the first three chapters of Episode 1: https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B11v1_U ... pKd1E/edit

All voice actors are eighteen and older and must be to work with the project.

Character - Cast:
Keith Summers-
Derek Bright - Bell
Skylar Adler -
Ray Hart -
Zephyr Wright -
Gregory Hollingsworth-
Edward Moore-
Fredrick Perry -
Carmine Rose - Shelby T.
Dolly Price -
Dr. Eugene Adler-
Louis Russo - Jon M.
Kyle White -
Kazuma Honda-
Orion-
Lucian Abbey -
eThan (Thanatos) (Will have future rolls in next project) -

Character Information:

The following is a list and brief description of uncasted characters. Please PM me for more information about auditioning. Etc.

Keith Summers
At nineteen, Keith is your average down to earth guy. He tends to be outgoing, stubborn and energetic, often having trouble focusing. Despite his stubbornness he has a hard time saying no to his friends or other's that need help. He also has cannot stand to see people treat other's badly.

Voice: Boyish, almost sort of big brotherly. Has a degree of naivety. Think Sora(KH2) or Vaan(FFXII).

Skylar Adler (Sky)
Sky was assigned as Keith's upperclassman during orientation for his first year at campus. Since then the two have become best friends. Though twenty-two, he is still easily manipulated by his father and when on campus where others might be watching he acts calm and serious. In private he doesn't mind cutting loose a little and has a good sense of humor.

Voice: Mature, smooth and somewhat detached at times.

Ray Hart
When Keith turned eleven, Ray moved into the house next door and the two became fast friends. Together, they were inseparable until Keith went off to Southland Academy a year ago. Now that he's eighteen, he has come to be with his childhood friend and study Culinary Arts so that he may one day be able to cater for Keith's cakes. He's somewhat shy at first glance but has somewhat of a strong will. He can be meddlesome and childish.

Voice: Hasn't quiet matured vocally, sounds like young teenager still. He can have an attitude at times.

[FONT=Verdana]Dolly Price

[FONT=Verdana]Dolly works as a secretary for Dr. Adler. She’s polite, cheerful, and enjoys interacting with the students. She does not particularly care for her employer, however is very friendly with her coworkers and quiet social.[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana]Voice: Dolly’s voice is very feminine and light. Even if she’s talking about something sad there is an air about her, making it almost seem bitter sweet
[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana]Dr. Eugene Adler

[FONT=Verdana]Dr. Adler, father of Sky, is the headmaster of SouthLand University. He’s image focused and driven by making a name for himself and forces his expectations upon Sky. He’s cruel and even abusive. He will let nothing get in the way of his self-fulfillment. He is also heavily devoted to his family’s lineage and their ancient cult-like worship of Scorpio.[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana]Voice: Full of authority and sadistic. A deeper voice however not gruff.[/FONT][FONT=Verdana]

[/FONT]
Fredrick Perry
Fredrick Perry
A professor at the college, he tends to be more on the student’s level. He strives to see his students succeed and has no qualms about teasing them. Though there’s usually a smile on his face, he harbors a lingering sadness within him that he cannot seem to let go.
Voice: Matured, however boyish and filled with enthusiasm. It can be slightly on the gruff side.

[FONT=Verdana]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial]Gregory Hollingsworth (Alias: John Smith)[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial]Gregory Hollingsworth (Alias: John Smith)
[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana]The son of a renowned political figure. Wanting to experience a life without the “burdens” of the wealthy, he has come to the college under an alias, albeit a horrible one. Despite wanting to be low key, he still has that mindset of being above everyone else which prevents him from getting the thing he wants the most, a friend.[/FONT]

:3 To contact me in a more convient way, add me skype: haydnmowlcolm
Last edited by Hayzel on Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:26 pm, edited 8 times in total.

ZombieeDoll

Re: Any Voice Actors or AudioGuy

#2 Post by ZombieeDoll »

Depends on what type of voice actor you need! I can do female voices of different types and pitches, but my shota voice is a bit, well, lol I need to practice it. I'll be purchasing a Blue Yeti mic in a couple of weeks, so I cannot do anything until the product arrives.

Hayzel
Veteran
Projects: Echo: Legend of the Centennial Bells, The Making of a Visual Novel, MLPFIM: The Flower Blooming Festival

#3 Post by Hayzel »

ZombieeDoll wrote:Depends on what type of voice actor you need! I can do female voices of different types and pitches, but my shota voice is a bit, well, lol I need to practice it. I'll be purchasing a Blue Yeti mic in a couple of weeks, so I cannot do anything until the product arrives.
We need males mostly, however there are small female roles that are littered throughout. ^^ When you get your mic PM me and I'll introduce you to Ali~

ZombieeDoll

#4 Post by ZombieeDoll »

Hayzel wrote:
ZombieeDoll wrote:Depends on what type of voice actor you need! I can do female voices of different types and pitches, but my shota voice is a bit, well, lol I need to practice it. I'll be purchasing a Blue Yeti mic in a couple of weeks, so I cannot do anything until the product arrives.
We need males mostly, however there are small female roles that are littered throughout. ^^ When you get your mic PM me and I'll introduce you to Ali~
Any role sounds good to me! :) Thanks for your time. I'll definitely notify you.

KomiTsuku
Eileen-Class Veteran
Completed: Dreams of the Skies, Anton's Vacation, Luka, The Halberd and The Tiger, Rising Angels, Pyrite Heart, Rising Angels: Reborn, The Halberd and The Fox, VN Tycoon, RA: Hope
Projects: Rising Angels
Organization: IDHAS Studios
IRC Nick: Komi
itch: idhas

Re: WANTED: Any Voice Actors or AudioGuy (was: Any Voice...)

#5 Post by KomiTsuku »

What size and type of rolls are you looking for? I've got that fancy studio mic that's been itching for a test. Mind you, I'm a baritone, so shota roles are out for me. XD

jghibiki
Regular
Projects: Dream's Dénouement, Unannounced RPG framework, Renpy-Safe Logger
Organization: Team Anarky
IRC Nick: jghibiki

#6 Post by jghibiki »

I can do Audacity and I'm a bass

Hayzel
Veteran

#7 Post by Hayzel »

Still looking guys ^-^ Ill give out details to those who express intrest after going over some script.

Hayzel
Veteran

Re: WANTED: Voice Actors!!! Updated 1/12/13

#8 Post by Hayzel »

Updated main body to the message.

Nightydreams
Regular
Projects: The Saddest Music In The World

#9 Post by Nightydreams »

If your looking for voice actors, I suggest that you check out the "Voice Acting Alliance", posting something up there would be very helpful for you I am sure.

Also on the subject at hand, I would be very happy to voice act for you. I've never done any Boy x Boy Roles and while my feelings towards yaoi are tepid at best I'd love to give it a try.

My voice can range from medium to low tones and I am capable of replicating two or three different voices if there is a need to voice more than one character. If your interested I'd be happy to give you examples of how I sound etc.

Good luck to you! ^.^
I believe that a man should not go back on his decisions,
But here I am deciding to break that one rule of manliness.
Because I would rather be thought less of as a man,
Then be lost as a person.

-Alexander. Infinity Ocean
Attachment and Love, is Attachment and Love, regardless of time, space or circumstance.
- Terro, The Saddest Music In The World

Hayzel
Veteran

#10 Post by Hayzel »

Thank you for your interest. I've actually already posted there, granted it's been pretty much fruitless. Sending you a PM ^^

Jmerrick
Projects: Pilgrim Where?, The Faculty Club Investigates..., Code: Blue Coffee
Organization: Out of Steam Actual Play Group

#11 Post by Jmerrick »

I can do tennor and bass, but i'm british so i've got a bit of an accent. you can skype me if you want a chat
joshua.merrick

Hayzel
Veteran

#12 Post by Hayzel »

Edited

Pink Suns

#13 Post by Pink Suns »

I played your demo and loved it! I'll be watching your progress!
And I made you fan art. It's Derek with a turtle plushie. xD

Hayzel gains +1 stalker
Attachments
derek.png

Hayzel
Veteran

#14 Post by Hayzel »

Pink Suns wrote:I played your demo and loved it! I'll be watching your progress!
And I made you fan art. It's Derek with a turtle plushie. xD

Hayzel gains +1 stalker
OMG OMG OMG OMG XD Well uh. We aren't making the game anymore, we are doing a audio drama ;w; <3