Need someone to draw me as a sprite [CLOSED]

For recruitment of team members to help create visual novels and story-based games, and for people who want to offer their services to create the same.
Forum rules
Do not bump threads - post some new content instead.
specialtantei
Veteran

Need someone to draw me as a sprite [CLOSED]

#1 Post by specialtantei »

Bad title is bad.
Hello minna. I've always wanted to write something about my life, and while I'm working on Wasurenagusa I wanted to take a break and talk about my life experience as a bullied child, and the way I came over it (not longer than 30 min I suppose). I would like someone to do a sprite of me, if possible in a style similar to Umineko. If that style is not possible it's OK. I'm sorry if I can't pay, minors have no funds. Here is the description of the character:

Name: Iulia (me)
Eye colour: Green with brownish tints
Hair color: Light brown
Hair type: Curly and long (reaches shoulders)
Body: Not to thin, normal weight. Big breasts (why has thou forsaken me God?)
Facial expressions: 8 ->crying, sad, no emotions, smile, happy, concerned, angry, angry crying

Thanks a lot!
Last edited by Taleweaver on Sat Oct 27, 2012 5:02 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: When editing the title of a topic to announce it closed, please don't make it impossible to see what the topic was about.

LVUER
King of Lolies
Completed: R.S.P

Re: Sprite artist for just one character?

#2 Post by LVUER »

Don't you tricked by that cute girl, she is a monster... SAYAAAA!!!

OK, joke aside. If it's just several sprite and CG, I want to participate. Though I want to read the script first before investing my time drawing all the necessary art.
"Double the princesses, quadruple the fun!" - Haken Browning (SRW-OG Endless Frontier)

DeviantArt Account
MoeToMecha Blog (under construction)
Lolicondria Blog (under construction) <- NSFW

specialtantei
Veteran

#3 Post by specialtantei »

LVUER wrote:Don't you tricked by that cute girl, she is a monster... SAYAAAA!!!

OK, joke aside. If it's just several sprite and CG, I want to participate. Though I want to read the script first before investing my time drawing all the necessary art.
I'm still working on the script but I hope I can finish it in 3 or 4 days (I'm a perfectionist so it will take its time. I will send it to you then and wait for a reply :) ).

Thanks for being interested! I've always wanted to tell my personal experiences about this but I've never found a way to do it. Then it struck me: 'Hey! I know how to use RenPy!'.

It will be NVL style so I don't think CG art may be necessary. Think you can draw something similar to Ryushiki's style? If not I don't mind, I just think that style goes with the type of story (and I personally adore it).

LVUER
King of Lolies
Completed: R.S.P

#4 Post by LVUER »

Thanks. You can visit my DA page (the link is in my sig) to look at my style.
"Double the princesses, quadruple the fun!" - Haken Browning (SRW-OG Endless Frontier)

DeviantArt Account
MoeToMecha Blog (under construction)
Lolicondria Blog (under construction) <- NSFW

specialtantei
Veteran

#5 Post by specialtantei »

I really like it, but I think it's too moe for what I need. If you can't adapt to another syle I'll keep looking. I give you a thousand thanks anyway.

tigerkidde
Regular
Projects: Summer Tales of Katt and June

#6 Post by tigerkidde »

I'm not an artist, but looking at the expressions, would you need a "mad"/ "angry" expression?

Just throwing it out there.

TsukiShima
Miko-Class Veteran
Projects: Heartful Memory

#7 Post by TsukiShima »

Do you need it to be a full-body sprite, or waist up? And with the different emotions, do you need with different poses?

If it's only one sprite, then maybe I can help you. You can see my sample arts in my link.

And oh, did you know there's a remake of Umineko for PS3 ver? And the art is more fantastic.

specialtantei
Veteran

#8 Post by specialtantei »

tigerkidde wrote:I'm not an artist, but looking at the expressions, would you need a "mad"/ "angry" expression?

Just throwing it out there.
You're right, that slipped me. Thanks!

specialtantei
Veteran

#9 Post by specialtantei »

HanaMori wrote:Do you need it to be a full-body sprite, or waist up? And with the different emotions, do you need with different poses?

If it's only one sprite, then maybe I can help you. You can see my sample arts in my link.

And oh, did you know there's a remake of Umineko for PS3 ver? And the art is more fantastic.

I'll PM you ;).