Artist looking for a project

For recruitment of team members to help create visual novels and story-based games, and for people who want to offer their services to create the same.
Forum rules
Do not bump threads - post some new content instead.
Ariella

Artist looking for a project

#1 Post by Ariella »

Hello. I am new to posting on the forum. Since I have discovered visual novels this year, I have become interested in reading them and the idea of making one.

I like drawing anime/manga artwork so I thought it might be nice to make artwork for a visual novel (I do not know the programming and other aspects as well yet). I do hope to start my own visual novel one day though. For now, I will focus on artwork since that is the part I am most interested in.

I am most interested in making artwork for an otome game (but I am open to other typs as well). I'd prefer an original story with a fantasy theme but general romance or another theme is okay too (I'm not really interested in horror, sci-fi, modern war-themed, or adult stories). I generally draw in a cute style. I can draw sprites, CGs (though I am not as experienced with this), and backgrounds as well as possibly some logo/UI designs if it is not too complicated. I am looking to work on a smaller project right now since I do not have a lot of free time as a student.

I'd prefer if it was paid. I am open to any price since this is my first commission. I may do it for free though if I like your idea.

Some examples of my work: (Some of these pictures are older)
girl_fw_p.jpg
anime_girl_tu2.jpg
girl_wa_s.jpg
Sketch- A final picture will be cleaner (I just realized I didn't have a picture of a guy).
Sketch- A final picture will be cleaner (I just realized I didn't have a picture of a guy).
Something I'm currently working on- a loading screen concept for a game (not a real game)
Something I'm currently working on- a loading screen concept for a game (not a real game)
Please send me a message if you are interested and would like to commission me. Thank you.

michi 18
Veteran
Completed: none at the moment's notice
Projects: The Universal Hope;Wisdom Revival
Organization: Pridal Heavens Inc.

Re: Artist looking for a project

#2 Post by michi 18 »

your art looks great ! Just wanna say that.
Projects: (I hope you'll support them ) Wisdom Revivalhttp://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 16&t=16488 and Universal Hope (Uni-H)http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 43&t=16452.

Ariella

#3 Post by Ariella »

Thank you. :D I am still working to get better. My most recent picture is the last one so it looks more like my skill level right now but I am hoping to improve.

michi 18
Veteran
Completed: none at the moment's notice
Projects: The Universal Hope;Wisdom Revival
Organization: Pridal Heavens Inc.

#4 Post by michi 18 »

MAy I recruit you ?Free project ?
Projects: (I hope you'll support them ) Wisdom Revivalhttp://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 16&t=16488 and Universal Hope (Uni-H)http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 43&t=16452.

Daistarir
Veteran
Projects: History [GxB], Alice Revo
Organization: Kingdom Crown Production

#5 Post by Daistarir »

Oh My.
Big Shoujo Eyes.
I like the last one most. Good luck in finding a project. I don't need an artist yet but I may in a long or short time.

Ariella

#6 Post by Ariella »

Thanks. I like to draw in a style like in shoujo manga :) I draw characters a little differently now (a little older looking).

I found a project now. I would be glad to work on other projects in the future though if I have time.