Winterblood [BxB] - Searching for a Programmer

For recruitment of team members to help create visual novels and story-based games, and for people who want to offer their services to create the same.
Forum rules
Do not bump threads - post some new content instead.
raegun
Projects: Winterblood

Winterblood [BxB] - Searching for a Programmer

#1 Post by raegun »

Hello! I'm currently looking for a programmer for my project, Winterblood. It is my first visual novel and I had a friend of mine willing to do the programming work since he is very experienced with that sort of thing. Unfortunately, it seems like he is unable to help me because of his school work. I am very eager to get started already, as it has been nearly a month since I started working and he hasn't done anything so far.

I already have a script for the introduction segment of the novel, just to get things rolling. For more information on Winterblood, I have a page made for it which I link to in my signature. More on the structure... There are seven or so character paths to chose from and a sort of in-game calender, with a total for four "weeks". Each week has a bad ending that can be reached based on choices you make over the course of the week. Week four has two endings available- a default one or a special one based on the character path. In addition, there is a "secret path" with a true ending.

If you are confident that you can help me create this, please let me know.

RukaKurokawa
Projects: State of Presence
Organization: RK Sympathy
Deviantart: RukaKurokawa

Re: Winterblood [BxB] - Searching for a Programmer

#2 Post by RukaKurokawa »

Your game sounds quite interesting, if you're still looking for a programmer, I'll help you. I also really like your style of art. You don't really see that type often, it's unique!