[CLOSED] Project 2061 looking for free artists.

For recruitment of team members to help create visual novels and story-based games, and for people who want to offer their services to create the same.
Forum rules
Do not bump threads - post some new content instead.
curry nochi rice
Miko-Class Veteran
Projects: Delicatessen, Whom to Notice, Start of Something, Love Sorcery
Organization: Circle Cosine
IRC Nick: Curry
itch: project-rothera

[CLOSED] Project 2061 looking for free artists.

#1 Post by curry nochi rice »

Hello, Curry here.

Another semester has started for me and the again. Another semester in a totally new setting. I have no friends or classmates that can draw for me.

Anyway, Project 2056, or in Delinquency, Disease and Disorder is effectively in a state of being incomplete. YES. IT CAN'T BE COMPLETED ANYMORE DUE TO THE ORIGINAL ARTIST BACKING OUT OF THE AGREEMENT.

forgive me for the caps.

Anyway, since i'm enrolled in a subject that is a continuation of last semester's System Analysis and Design.
The professor told me to use either project 2056 or start a new one.. Since I'm the only one in my group, I have been given permission to outsource resources, hence why I am here.

I'm looking for a background artist who can provide me appropriate backgrounds. Alternately, If no BG artist is available, I'm looking for somebody who can edit/filter photos to make them look like in a certain time of the day.

I need an sprite and/or CG artist that can work with whatever the BG artist can conjure.

if 2056 gets selected, I'll only need a CG artist and a BG artist since the sprites are all done.
the story boards are partially done, or if you want, I'll leave the presentation of the event to you.

else, if 2061 gets selected, I'll need all the personnel as described above. The story will only involve a 5 characters, and some sprites for the mini-game.

btw, I'm enrolled in Software Engineering... and the subject requires full simulation of a certain project that will be developed. I'll have to list your full names in MS project too, and present it to class as "these are my team mates, they're all outsourced."

PS. if you also have a subject likes this, I don't mind collaborating. I know this isn't a place to say "I need help with a subject, can I recruit you guys?".

Anyway, as mentioned by the cosmickitty, information about the projects as followed:

Project 2052:
From Antarctica with Love Prologue. This project is presented in visual novel format, with little or no interactive mini-games or elements of sorts. The novel revolves around the children of a secretive military agency which the children's parents are part with. This game will cover will the events prior to From Antarctica with love, from the prospective of the son of parents.
Project 2056:
Project 2059: In Disease, Delinquency, and in Disorder. This project was designed and coded to be very interactive with the player. The player can use one of 6 characters, 3 men and 3 girls. This game is a dating sim per se~. This story is school-life added with horror, and mystery elements with a pinch of infodumping.

This is the one that only needs a CG artist... but this CG artist must be able to closely emulate the art-style used in all the sprites.
Project 2061
Project 2061: The Misadventures of the Combat Feeding Directorate. The Idea for this project
was posted in the "Ideas Dump" sometime in 2012. This game is designed to be moderately interactive with the player in the sense that it will have battle scenes, you have to crack the ingredients of an enemy ration, and you have to create a ration for the military. Distantly related to the school life genre in a sense that the 3 main officers are in the lab most of the time experimenting with food.
Got Projects 2060, 2063, and 2064 on standby in case would-be recruits won't want to work with such plots.

Edit: An artist has been found; thread closed
Last edited by Taleweaver on Wed Nov 21, 2012 5:51 am, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: Thread closed by request from OP
Personal (R-13) | Now at IndieDB | Circle Cosine's itch.io
I wanna be done.

harleesayshey
Projects: Heart In The Moon

Re: Project 2061 looking for free artists.

#2 Post by harleesayshey »

I can work as a CG and sprite artist.
Is this the sort of thing your looking for?
Some may look a bit shojo-y but I can do different styles, let me know if you interested!
(BTW, if project 2056 gets selected I can still do the CGs)
Attachments
scan0027.jpg
scan0012.jpg
scan0030.jpg
scan0009.jpg
scan0023.jpg
scan0032.jpg
The name's Harlee.
But call me Sebastian.

curry nochi rice
Miko-Class Veteran

#3 Post by curry nochi rice »

yes, I looking for a CG and a sprite artist.

Project 2056/2059 (same) is undergoing moral consideration. Considering all except me of it's original staff dropped out of the project and haven't communicated ever since.

I've sent you a private message for instructions. Hopefully if you pass the test.. I will list your name in le project and let
s start discussing the terms and conditions of your "duty".

any I will close the applications by Friday... or extend it by Sunday next week.
I wanna be done.

CosmicKitty
Regular
Projects: Patchwork Battles, Time Stones

#4 Post by CosmicKitty »

Some information on the projects would be helpful.
Completed Games:
Holiday Hijinks: House on Haunted Hill
http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 11&t=17849

The beauty of life is, while we cannot undo what is done,
we can see it, understand it, learn from it and change.
So that every new moment is spent not in regret, guilt, fear or anger,
but in wisdom, understanding and love.
Jennifer Edwards

curry nochi rice
Miko-Class Veteran

#5 Post by curry nochi rice »

yes you are right. The reason why I haven't posted any information yet is because I'm smacked in the middle of choosing whether to do a new project or an old project.

Anyway, I will have to post information ASAP. Hopefully in an hour.

thanks for the advice.
I wanna be done.

kkaixi

#6 Post by kkaixi »

Hi,
I'm interested in doing CGs for 2052 or 2056. If you still need someone for that. I can send you samples if you'd like. The style is generally very anime-ish...not really realistic at all ^^; Please PM me if you're interested. Thanks <: