Dizzy Hearts: Recruitment [Positions inside]

For recruitment of team members to help create visual novels and story-based games, and for people who want to offer their services to create the same.
Forum rules
Do not bump threads - post some new content instead.
Taosym
Veteran
Projects: http://lupiesoft.com/
Organization: Lupiesoft

Dizzy Hearts: Recruitment [Positions inside]

#1 Post by Taosym »

Dizzy Hearts is a 18+ futanari romance Visual Novel featuring the story of Seriva, a young girl from the sun-filled land of Assard,
leaving home for the first time, in the tradition of her people. She meets the young Princess Mercilia a hermaphroditic "fiore" who is at odds with her duty to become queen.

Dizzy Hearts is set in a world split in two halves, of night and day. with an interesting and strange world,
and features adult language and themes, sex scenes, futanari, and romance.

The Dizzy Hearts blog

Dizzy Hearts is an eroge with a strong romance theme, with elements of a G/G or yuri game and futanari.
Currently the aim of my game is to create a story that I feel is strongly underrepresented in both VNs, and in erotica in general.
That is a more serious take at the futanari story. While done before, they are very rare. The universe this game exists in is also different from usual,
with a much more high fantasy, pre-modern feel

You can read more about the setting here:
As the artist and scenario writer, my hands are very full and I've also had to juggle writing. However, as the game is moving towards a Demo in the near future,
I am hoping to recruit more interested parties to take some of the burden off and give me more room to work on art assets.

Recruiting:

• Currently I am in need of a writer or more to write out the scenario into scenes. Roughly a medium 3 chapters in length, and leaning on the side of a Kinetic novel.

I am also looking for a programmer who is familiar with assembling the menus, text boxes for the VN. And could work with designs to create them.

In general I am looking for the above, and also people who are interested in the story concept and setting who wish the help in making the game.
    Who are comfortable with the sexual themes in the game, and are willing to discuss and critique with others.

If interested please IM me here or Email me at Taosym@Gmail.com
(via e-mail is the preferred way to reach me)

Thank you very much!
Last edited by Taosym on Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

Lishy
Miko-Class Veteran

Re: Dizzy Hearts: Recruitment [Positions inside]

#2 Post by Lishy »

I'm not sure if I can write or program since I am busy with my own game but as a fellow eroge-creator I would certainly love to contribute in some way, possibly with feedback and ideas. Would you be interested in hiring me for anything?
-

Taosym
Veteran

#3 Post by Taosym »

Lishy wrote:I'm not sure if I can write or program since I am busy with my own game but as a fellow eroge-creator I would certainly love to contribute in some way, possibly with feedback and ideas. Would you be interested in hiring me for anything?
I'm hoping that the people who are interested in the project will be the first to really beta test it, who probably also hang out in the IRC or support the game and such on LS, or Twitter, Tumblr, etc.

If you wanted to give feedback I would really appreciate it.

Lishy
Miko-Class Veteran

#4 Post by Lishy »

Sign me up for feedback/ideas in that case. Could you please PM me the details? Thanks!
-

MawFour

#5 Post by MawFour »

I like the mood, the themes are my best fetishes and I know how to Ren'Py code and do UI. And I have a lotta spare time!
I'll contact you via mail very soon.

Taosym
Veteran

#6 Post by Taosym »

Still looking for more applicants.

Minnfae
Regular
Projects: Undecided

#7 Post by Minnfae »

I can help too.
I'm not that fond of sex scenes but I tolerate them, and I really like your game's setting, art and characters.
My avatar art is a freebie by SilverHyena. Thanks a lot!

LVUER
King of Lolies
Completed: R.S.P

#8 Post by LVUER »

I really want to help (besides, Loli is both my favorite and my forte) but there's no position that I can help with. Still, if there's anything I can help with, don't hesitate to PM me.
"Double the princesses, quadruple the fun!" - Haken Browning (SRW-OG Endless Frontier)

DeviantArt Account
MoeToMecha Blog (under construction)
Lolicondria Blog (under construction) <- NSFW

Taosym
Veteran

#9 Post by Taosym »

LVUER wrote:I really want to help (besides, Loli is both my favorite and my forte) but there's no position that I can help with. Still, if there's anything I can help with, don't hesitate to PM me.
I appreciate the support all the same, it really helps even if there's no position to do just to drop in and give support! Also I'm hoping to get people from threads like these to help with beta testing too.

Taosym
Veteran

#10 Post by Taosym »

I'm currently looking for a Programmer, one with experience in mapping GUIs. I will be designing the GUI for that game, menus, textboxes, etc. so a person with experience in mapping them would be very appreciated. Other than that my needs for programming are rather small.

Biomass
Regular

#11 Post by Biomass »

If your programming needs are light, I can lend you a hand. Although I am unsure of what you mean by mapping ui. I take it you are designing a ui and need someone to make it actually work?

Taosym
Veteran

#12 Post by Taosym »

Biomass wrote:If your programming needs are light, I can lend you a hand. Although I am unsure of what you mean by mapping ui. I take it you are designing a ui and need someone to make it actually work?
Basically UI mapping means taking an image, mapping out the cordinates and programming the main screen, menus, hover effects. etc. My ability to program is very low, and I'd rather focus on the art.

Biomass
Regular

#13 Post by Biomass »

That doesn't sound hard. I just started messing with Ren'Py recently but I am fairly proficient in Python. Your project looks neat and well thought out and I would certainly like to help so long as it doesn't cut into my day job.

Taosym
Veteran

#14 Post by Taosym »

Biomass wrote:That doesn't sound hard. I just started messing with Ren'Py recently but I am fairly proficient in Python. Your project looks neat and well thought out and I would certainly like to help so long as it doesn't cut into my day job.
Are you used to programming in other languages? I'm not exactly sure the easiness level of it, but if you'd like to try you can IM me and we can do a test example.

Biomass
Regular

#15 Post by Biomass »

I know a few of the industry standard languages, but Python is one of my favorites. I'm up for a test. I will PM you.