Recruitments for Fragile Hearts [position inside]

For recruitment of team members to help create visual novels and story-based games, and for people who want to offer their services to create the same.
Forum rules
Do not bump threads - post some new content instead.
whitenenesha
Regular
Projects: White Days / Fragile Hearts

Recruitments for Fragile Hearts [position inside]

#1 Post by whitenenesha »

Hello everyone.

So this project, is my first visual novel called 'Fragile Hearts' that mainly focused on Friendship.
You can read more of the description here http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 16&t=18496

What I'm asking for help are:
- a help for sprites and CGs. I am not familiar, and can't work in digital art so what I can do is giving you the base character concept in traditional sketch, and has a style that doesn't goes far off the main sketch.
-a programmer for costumizing menus and text boxes
- a proofreader, English is not my first nor second language, so I expect a (patient) proofreader for my lack use of vocabulary and my grammar misuse.

And because this is free game (and I’m just a student that can’t pay you all) the work will not be paid. Well, any question? You can PM/post here if you interested :D
"Just a lonely story writer."

Fanfiction.net / deviantArt / Twitter
Projects: White Days [KN], Fragile Hearts[VN]

desulishor
Regular
Completed: Project Dualis, Of Valkyries and Life
Projects: Project Scribble [on hiatus] Project Aivisu (WIP) Seven Seasons (WIP)

Re: Recruitments for Fragile Hearts [position inside]

#2 Post by desulishor »

Hum, I glanced over the intro topic and there's some interesting stuff and character concepts that I like. (On off-topic, Is Yuzuki really a name for a town? I once wrote a short story of a girl with that name...)
I could at least try proofreading, even if I often have the problem that I'm rarely able to check the language mechanically and tend to become too editor-ish.
but PM me if there's anything.

Jaxorie

#3 Post by Jaxorie »

Hey! Well, I like your idea and I was wondering, are you still looking for an artist? I'd love to help ^^ I've done Digital Art for a few years now so I pretty much know my way around it. So I guess PM me if you're interested?

whitenenesha
Regular
Projects: White Days / Fragile Hearts

#4 Post by whitenenesha »

Bumping. Already have desulishor as proofreader and Maltagliati as sketch & CG helper.
"Just a lonely story writer."

Fanfiction.net / deviantArt / Twitter
Projects: White Days [KN], Fragile Hearts[VN]