BG Artist Needed! :D

For recruitment of team members to help create visual novels and story-based games, and for people who want to offer their services to create the same.
Forum rules
Do not bump threads - post some new content instead.
Heartless-Star
Regular
Projects: The legend of Mythril.
Organization: Spirited☆Soul

BG Artist Needed! :D

#1 Post by Heartless-Star »

Okey, im looking for an background artist who is willing to work with our project since none of us is able to take up the jobb. We dont really ask for a professional person to join us since we dont really ask that much. We also wont be able to pay you since we dont have the money and im quite young and wont be able to get the money to pay you. I dont ask that the writer to work with it all the time, once a week is enough as long we are progressing. There is also one thing i also want, there's no need to rush things. I would like if you (Background Artist) could take a look at our VN/project before the decision. So if there are anyone who is interested just send me a message, thanks for reading

PS: If you want to know about the project then here it is ------>http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 43&t=18235

fleet
Eileen-Class Veteran
Deviantart: fleetp

Re: BG Artist Needed! :D

#2 Post by fleet »

I suspect artists might want to know how many backgrounds you need.
Some of my visual novels are at http://www.the-new-lagoon.com. They are NSFW
Poorly done hand-drawn art is still poorly done art. Be a Poser (or better yet, use DAZ Studio 3D) - dare to be different.

Heartless-Star
Regular

#3 Post by Heartless-Star »

fleet wrote:I suspect artists might want to know how many backgrounds you need.
Well the Story is taking place in the school, so we are kind of looking for 11 backgrounds or maybe more (We dont know how much we need but this is for now). We dont need the artist to finish something in just a week, we just want them to progress a bit at a time once a week. I pretty much know that there aren't many Background artist as there writers but i would glad if there are anyone. We also looking for someone who is able in someway match the Cg Artist and so on. We dont really looking for professionals either, so i would be glad if there are anyone who's interested.

WickedRaccoon
Veteran

#4 Post by WickedRaccoon »

I'm really interested in helping you guys,but until I get a tablet I can't do much drawing (mouse drawing hurts my wrist). Wish you guys luck in finding the artist!

Heartless-Star
Regular

#5 Post by Heartless-Star »

WickedRaccoon wrote:I'm really interested in helping you guys,but until I get a tablet I can't do much drawing (mouse drawing hurts my wrist). Wish you guys luck in finding the artist!
Thank you! I hope you'll get your tablet soon :D