(not paid) project recruitment

For recruitment of team members to help create visual novels and story-based games, and for people who want to offer their services to create the same.
Forum rules
Do not bump threads - post some new content instead.
UndeadValentine

(not paid) project recruitment

#1 Post by UndeadValentine »

i can`t really pay because i dont have a job. however, i am looking for a programmer who knows renpy well for a project i'm working on.

i`m planning on making this a GxB dating sim. the story starts off where Senri's class takes a trip to an art gallery. her best friend, Alice, points out a painting that looks similar to Senri. Senri goes into her basement to look for something and finds a pocketwatch that can take her to the past.

that's all i can reveal for now. i need a programmer to help me with the image-mapping and such. however, if you're interested in working on this project and you can offer other talents, please send me a message and let me know :)

ofdawnandtwilight
Miko-Class Veteran

Re: (not paid) project recruitment

#2 Post by ofdawnandtwilight »

I realized that this is your first post- It's not really suggested to recruit on first posts. It seems quite impolite but I don't really take it much seriously so don't take it to heart, okay? :) It is suggested for you to read this thread in recruiting though.

Anyway, your premise is pretty much like Yo-Jin-Bo. The heroine was in a history related trip and found a necklace that had a power to bring her back to the past and she took appearance of a princess (who pretty much looked like her) who was assassinated and therefore she was determined to change the princess' fate, picking up hot guys along the way of course ^^
You should state how long this project would be and how far have you thought out and planned for the story. Also, mind if I ask what role do you take in this project if not a programmer?

Oh yeah, welcome to Lemmasoft btw c: