Writer and Bg Artist needed! [Closed]

For recruitment of team members to help create visual novels and story-based games, and for people who want to offer their services to create the same.
Forum rules
Do not bump threads - post some new content instead.
Heartless-Star
Regular
Projects: The legend of Mythril.
Organization: Spirited☆Soul

Writer and Bg Artist needed! [Closed]

#1 Post by Heartless-Star »

Okey, im looking for an writer/script who is willing to work with our project since none of us is able to take up the jobb [ We we weren't able to contact our last writer]. We dont really ask for a professional person to join us since we dont really ask that much. We also wont be able to pay you since we dont have the money and im quite young and wont be able to get the money to pay you. I dont ask that the writer to work with it all the time, once a week is enough as long we are progressing. There is also one thing i also want, i dont want the writer to change the story and the concept and that's all i ask for. So if there are anyone who is interested just send me a message, thanks for reading. We are also looking for a Bg artist if there are anyone who is interested. If you do, please send me a message :)

PS: If you want to know about the project then here it is ------> http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 12#p237812
Last edited by Heartless-Star on Mon Dec 16, 2013 7:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Kato
Miko-Class Veteran
Projects: Memories of Summer Winds
Organization: Blue Sphere Group

Re: Writer and Bg Artist needed! [Open]

#2 Post by Kato »

Gasnifdoahr the art on your project is amazeballs! :D I would have offered myself up as a writer but it may be a bit too high key for me after reading through it all. I would most likely end up butchering it, haha. All the best finding someone though (the bg artist might be tricky to find)! Definitely gonna follow the updates for it :)
Image Image
Kato, Producer & Programmer for Blue Sphere Group. Current Projects: Memories of Summer Winds

desulishor
Regular
Completed: Project Dualis, Of Valkyries and Life
Projects: Project Scribble [on hiatus] Project Aivisu (WIP) Seven Seasons (WIP)

#3 Post by desulishor »

I think your thread is a mess, so you should organize it a bit better if you hope to catch any attention...

First off, for the writer's position:
-I see you're asking a writer to take over the current story, without changing any of the characters and setting... That's a pretty tall order in itself, but... you should at least provide estimates of total word counts, numbers of scenarios, and how much of the story is already written.

and the bg artist... What is required, and how many BGs. obviously enough, BG artists are rare to begin with, even more so since it's free work.

And lastly... I haven't written any serious GxB myself, but the art is very nice. I can 'kind of' volunteer myself, but I hope you do find someone.

CSJ
Regular

#4 Post by CSJ »

Interesting. I think I'm in the same boat as Kato; I really like the look of it and the setting has some potential, but it would definitely be a challenge, because I haven't done much romance writing.

MistyDew

#5 Post by MistyDew »

Can I give it a try? Romance writing is easy for this concept. (Sorry, that's what I think)

Kari-Chan
Projects: The Culprit [On hold]
IRC Nick: Kari-Chan

#6 Post by Kari-Chan »

Ok, I am able to do some writing.
I can barely do backgrounds, I've only been drawing for 4 years so I'm still pretty inexperienced :/
But if you're interested, reply and I'll give you some samples of my art.
(I think I'm going to spend the rest of my time helping people before I get started on my project XD)
Katsu!