Experienced programmer looking to join a project! (Unpaid)

For recruitment of team members to help create visual novels and story-based games, and for people who want to offer their services to create the same.
Forum rules
Do not bump threads - post some new content instead.
Cadenza
Regular
Projects: Ghost Memory

Experienced programmer looking to join a project! (Unpaid)

#1 Post by Cadenza »

So, I've been missing programming. Last year I was apart of a project for a long time, but right now it's kind of disintegrated which is quite disappointing.

I'd really love to join a project to program for. Right now I'm attached to a small project and have coded what's been sent to me by the creator, but I haven't heard from them in a while. I have about half a year's experience with Ren'Py and have coded a 30,000 word script from start to finish with flags, different routes and stat-raising, plus the menus; so I'm pretty confident I can do anything asked of me.

(I can also do GUI on Photoshop if you give me an idea of how you want it to look, however right now I'm not able to provide any examples for that. Sorry!)

Honestly, the main reason I want to program is because I love the idea of a person's vision to materialise. If you're interested, please PM me with some info about your project! I'm communicative, bubbly, and I take direction well. I'd prefer to join a project which has dedicated people working on it, so that I know my time is worth it.

RangerDanger
Regular

Re: Experienced programmer looking to join a project! (Unpai

#2 Post by RangerDanger »

I sent you a PM!

sheetcakeghost
Veteran

Re: Experienced programmer looking to join a project! (Unpai

#3 Post by sheetcakeghost »

Hey there! I've sent you a PM as well.