If you're not fond of Otome-related visual novels, then you probably won't be interested ;u;
Ｉ'ｍ ｉｎ ｎｅｅｄ ｏｆ ａ:
► beta testers and proofreader(s)
- Someone who'll be able to read through the script and make corrections, tweak some phrases here and there, and make suggestions to make the storylines even better.
- Someone who has time to look over the game sincerely and thoroughly.
- Will give me their honest, sincere feedback about the plots/storylines/events, etc.
- A grammar nazi would be perfect
- Will call me out on bugs and glitches shamelessly. (please!)
- Well not exactly a co-programmer, just someone who'll be able to help me here and there when they have time on some gui-related questions I have & other programming stuff.
- Must be experienced or familiar with Ren'Py?
(53% / I'm almost there though!), however I'll contact you as soon as I do get there!
Demo is in it's final stages.