Artist for hire! EDIT - 05/04

For recruitment of team members to help create visual novels and story-based games, and for people who want to offer their services to create the same.
Forum rules
Do not bump threads - post some new content instead.
Message
Author
User avatar
Saica
Newbie
Posts: 24
Joined: Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:35 am
Contact:

Artist for hire! EDIT - 05/04

#1 Post by Saica » Sun Apr 07, 2013 3:03 pm

Hello there! :3

As the title says, I'd like to apply as an artist! Backgrounds aren't exactly my strong side (I'm working on it), so I'd preferably like to draw sprites and stuff like that! (What you think I'm capable of)

Here's my deviantart: http://www.lollisyrup.deviantart.com

Before I accept anything, I'd like to hear as much as possible about your project and how much work I'm up for!

Thank you and hope you will consider me and my art! ^_^
If you have any questions, feel free to ask!

EDIT!!:

Big thanks for all of the nice comments and reqruitment offers!! It really made me happy!
I really got a lot of them, so by now I'm sorry to say I will not be able to work for free anymore >_< Maybe when I'm done drawing for the Projects I'm already working on for free for but that might take a while.
Since I also have projects of my own, I just have too little time to be able to help out without getting a payment.
I don't have any prizes, just give me an offer on how much you are able to pay me and we will negotiate ^^
Again, thank you!!

/Saica

http://www.lollisyrup.deviantart.com
Last edited by Saica on Sat May 04, 2013 6:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
CRMson Angel
Regular
Posts: 40
Joined: Sat Apr 06, 2013 7:16 pm
Projects: Dark Heart (GxB) 1
Contact:

Re: Artist for hire!

#2 Post by CRMson Angel » Sun Apr 07, 2013 5:14 pm

I'm a scripter and was looking for an artist. Can you do sprites? My project is called Dreamer's Delight a Dark Heart Tale (GxB). I'd like Dark Heart Tales to be a series so I'd need a permanent helper. The first one (Dreamer's Delight) is about the Heroine who's name no one can remember in a day (Miandra Alelista Devergi Kirutira Vaparissa Dragon) is summoned by a great and powerful demon queen to protect the demon realm. Miandra must leader three male knights who at first disapprove of the queen's decision to make a girl, who didn't know she was a vampire until the queen awakened her and her powers, into the lead knight of the castle.

User avatar
Saica
Newbie
Posts: 24
Joined: Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:35 am
Contact:

Re: Artist for hire!

#3 Post by Saica » Mon Apr 08, 2013 2:46 pm

CRMson Angel wrote:I'm a scripter and was looking for an artist. Can you do sprites? My project is called Dreamer's Delight a Dark Heart Tale (GxB). I'd like Dark Heart Tales to be a series so I'd need a permanent helper. The first one (Dreamer's Delight) is about the Heroine who's name no one can remember in a day (Miandra Alelista Devergi Kirutira Vaparissa Dragon) is summoned by a great and powerful demon queen to protect the demon realm. Miandra must leader three male knights who at first disapprove of the queen's decision to make a girl, who didn't know she was a vampire until the queen awakened her and her powers, into the lead knight of the castle.
Hello and thank you for your answer! :3 It sounds like fun and a great story! but I don't think I can agree to do a whole series. I've only just started my interest in drawing for VNs so I think it's best if I start off easily!
Thank you!

/Saica

User avatar
Kokoro Hane
Eileen-Class Veteran
Posts: 1126
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2011 6:51 pm
Completed: 30 Kilowatt Hours Left, The Only One Girl { First Quarter }, An Encounter ~In The Rain~, A Piece of Sweetness, Since When Did I Have a Combat Butler?!, Piece by Piece, +many more
Projects: The Wendillon Project, Love is Blind(?)
Organization: Tofu Sheets Visual
Deviantart: kokoro-hane
itch: tofu-sheets-visual
Contact:

Re: Artist for hire!

#4 Post by Kokoro Hane » Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:43 pm

Your art is cute! ^o^

I was wondering, are you willing to do CGs? I have a really small VN side project that probably needs about 5, I'd say (maybe 7, I dunno) so if you can, I'll explain the details~
PROJECTS:
Since When Did I Have a Combat Butler?![COMPLETE][NaNoRenO2020+]
Hot Scientific Clock [COMPLETE][BxG]
Journey of The Scroll [COMPLETE][RPG][v.2]
Crystal Captor: Memory Chronicle Finale [COMPLETE][RPG][#1 in So Bad It's Good jam '17]
The Only One Girl [WiP][Up.5/20/2017][1stQ ver. released]

But dear God, You're the only North Star I would follow this far
Owl City "Galaxies"

User avatar
Saica
Newbie
Posts: 24
Joined: Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:35 am
Contact:

Re: Artist for hire!

#5 Post by Saica » Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:21 pm

Kokoro Hane wrote:Your art is cute! ^o^

I was wondering, are you willing to do CGs? I have a really small VN side project that probably needs about 5, I'd say (maybe 7, I dunno) so if you can, I'll explain the details~
Thank you! ^_^ <3 I haven't had the change to try drawing that many CGs but I'm definitely willing to try! So if you send me details, I can give it a shot and you'll tell me if they're good enough or not :3

/Saica

User avatar
Kokoro Hane
Eileen-Class Veteran
Posts: 1126
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2011 6:51 pm
Completed: 30 Kilowatt Hours Left, The Only One Girl { First Quarter }, An Encounter ~In The Rain~, A Piece of Sweetness, Since When Did I Have a Combat Butler?!, Piece by Piece, +many more
Projects: The Wendillon Project, Love is Blind(?)
Organization: Tofu Sheets Visual
Deviantart: kokoro-hane
itch: tofu-sheets-visual
Contact:

Re: Artist for hire!

#6 Post by Kokoro Hane » Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:11 pm

Sent a PM with the synopsis, as I haven't announced the WIP yet and don't plan to 'till a little later~
PROJECTS:
Since When Did I Have a Combat Butler?![COMPLETE][NaNoRenO2020+]
Hot Scientific Clock [COMPLETE][BxG]
Journey of The Scroll [COMPLETE][RPG][v.2]
Crystal Captor: Memory Chronicle Finale [COMPLETE][RPG][#1 in So Bad It's Good jam '17]
The Only One Girl [WiP][Up.5/20/2017][1stQ ver. released]

But dear God, You're the only North Star I would follow this far
Owl City "Galaxies"

Heavenbornvip
Regular
Posts: 35
Joined: Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:15 pm
Contact:

Re: Artist for hire!

#7 Post by Heavenbornvip » Sat Apr 20, 2013 8:19 pm

What are your prices ?

Kianaco
Regular
Posts: 96
Joined: Sat May 05, 2012 2:27 pm
Contact:

Re: Artist for hire!

#8 Post by Kianaco » Sun Apr 21, 2013 3:36 pm

Could You help with some art for my game? :D

briannavon
Miko-Class Veteran
Posts: 505
Joined: Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:51 pm
Location: Philadelphia
Contact:

Re: Artist for hire!

#9 Post by briannavon » Sun Apr 21, 2013 4:47 pm

Kianaco wrote:Could You help with some art for my game? :D
Opps, posted on my sisters account! It's briannavon asking this. :oops:
Join Me At LivingGame Productions!

http://livinggameproductions.blogspot.com/

User avatar
merdeamour
Veteran
Posts: 307
Joined: Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:23 pm
Projects: Taleweaver's Curse
Location: Philippines
Contact:

Re: Artist for hire!

#10 Post by merdeamour » Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:28 pm

Saica wrote:Hello there! :3

As the title says, I'd like to apply as an artist! Backgrounds aren't exactly my strong side (I'm working on it), so I'd preferably like to draw sprites and stuff like that! (What you think I'm capable of)
If you can pay me, great! If not, well, that's alright if it's a project I really want to get on board of! Though if you're going to make money out of the game (sell it or something like that), I'd like to get a profit.

Here's my deviantart: http://www.lollisyrup.deviantart.com

Before I accept anything, I'd like to hear as much as possible about your project and how much work I'm up for!

Thank you and hope you will consider me and my art! ^_^
If you have any questions, feel free to ask!

/Saica

http://www.lollisyrup.deviantart.com


Hey, checked your art out and it's beautiful! I was wondering whether I could hire you? I'm a writer. I'm already working on 2 VNs at the moment, but I want to make a smaller-scale VN before the other two get finished. No pay involved, I'm sorry to say ): I'll PM you with my story idea and other things so you might get to consider my offer (: .

User avatar
zankokunoyami
Regular
Posts: 34
Joined: Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:17 pm
Projects: Dies Irae: Phantatiom Elements
Location: Federal Way, WA
Contact:

Re: Artist for hire!

#11 Post by zankokunoyami » Wed Apr 24, 2013 1:04 am

Wow. You have some amazing work here... damn! Came looking for a possible artist to help out on one project I want to begin working on. But sadly any little funds I have to my name have to go to another project *tears* I think i'd feel too guilty not paying someone for quality like this (wanted to upgrade the characters and like so that I can easily have multiple expressions, etc).

Maybe I'll have money down the road *sweatdrop*

But if you find yourself wondering what I am talking about, it's this: http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 16&t=20521
Dies Irae: Phantatiom Elements
Image
Check us out on facebook!
Listen to the radioplay on YouTube

User avatar
Saica
Newbie
Posts: 24
Joined: Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:35 am
Contact:

Re: Artist for hire!

#12 Post by Saica » Sat May 04, 2013 6:18 am

Elsiversace wrote:What are your prices ?
Sorry about the late reply! I'm easier to reach on pm!

I don't have any prices set in stone, so maybe you could make an offer or we could talk the prices through ^^

/Saica

User avatar
Saica
Newbie
Posts: 24
Joined: Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:35 am
Contact:

Re: Artist for hire!

#13 Post by Saica » Sat May 04, 2013 6:27 am

Kianaco wrote:Could You help with some art for my game? :D
Hello! Thank you for your relpy! ^^
Definitely! If the Project sounds right for me! but unfortunately I can't do it for free anymore. Please see the edited version of my text in this topic.

/Saica

User avatar
Saica
Newbie
Posts: 24
Joined: Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:35 am
Contact:

Re: Artist for hire!

#14 Post by Saica » Sat May 04, 2013 6:28 am

briannavon wrote:
Kianaco wrote:Could You help with some art for my game? :D
Opps, posted on my sisters account! It's briannavon asking this. :oops:
Hahahah oops I accidentaly gave you a reply on your sister's account!
So look for that reply ^^

/Saica

User avatar
Saica
Newbie
Posts: 24
Joined: Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:35 am
Contact:

Re: Artist for hire!

#15 Post by Saica » Sat May 04, 2013 6:30 am

zankokunoyami wrote:Wow. You have some amazing work here... damn! Came looking for a possible artist to help out on one project I want to begin working on. But sadly any little funds I have to my name have to go to another project *tears* I think i'd feel too guilty not paying someone for quality like this (wanted to upgrade the characters and like so that I can easily have multiple expressions, etc).

Maybe I'll have money down the road *sweatdrop*

But if you find yourself wondering what I am talking about, it's this: http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 16&t=20521
Hello! Thank you for your offer and sorry about the late reply!
Unfortunately I can't do it for free anymore, since I got too many offers >_< Maybe when I'm not so busy!
Thank you again!

/Saica

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users