Looking for CG and Character Artist [Murder Mystery VN]

For recruitment of team members to help create visual novels and story-based games, and for people who want to offer their services to create the same.
Forum rules
Do not bump threads - post some new content instead.
AlexisQuinn
Completed: Shadows In The Darkness
Projects: FearLove, Internet: A Murder Mystery
Organization: Veria

Looking for CG and Character Artist [Murder Mystery VN]

#1 Post by AlexisQuinn »

Alright, I'm looking to recruit artists for a VN I'm making. I myself will be doing the programming and writing and possibly music creation depending on things.

The backgrounds are not really an issue, but CG & Character Art is what I sort of long for. I'm willing to provide a prototype or show some scripting if that's needed.

Anyway...

Internet: A Murder Mystery

Plot: It's a murder mystery novel where you play as Angel Cross, a female detective working with the police department on a complicated case. A string of murders have been occuring where people have died mysteriously. The only clue is that all of them are wearing wifi enabled pacemakers. So the murderer could be literally anyone in the world and suspects are few.

It's up to you, Angel Cross, to solve this case.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyway, this will be done in the Ren'Py engine and I hope to get someone on board. This is not a paid position, seeing as I have no money to pay anyone with.

Thank you~
Completed Projects
Shadows In The Darkness(mini poetic KN)

TrickWithAKnife
Eileen-Class Veteran
Projects: Rika
Organization: Solo (for now)
IRC Nick: Trick

Re: Looking for CG and Character Artist [Murder Mystery VN]

#2 Post by TrickWithAKnife »

You'll probably be able to generate more interest if you include more information, such as writing/background samples, a demo using place-holder art, and/or details about how much art you require.

Best of luck.
"We must teach them through the tools with which they are comfortable."
The #renpy IRC channel is a great place to chat with other devs. Due to the nature of IRC and timezone differences, people probably won't reply right away.

If you'd like to view or use any code from my VN PM me. All code is freely available without restriction, but also without warranty or (much) support.

Duskylli
Regular
Completed: The Mishka Effect, Fairly Dangerous.
Projects: Palette Swap

Re: Looking for CG and Character Artist [Murder Mystery VN]

#3 Post by Duskylli »

I'm interested! xD Few questions.

-what type of style do you prefer?
-How many sprites are needed
-Will this be a short or long term project?