Looking to help write/proofread otome VN [unpaid] (OPEN).

For recruitment of team members to help create visual novels and story-based games, and for people who want to offer their services to create the same.
Forum rules
Do not bump threads - post some new content instead.
Dawnfire
Regular

Looking to help write/proofread otome VN [unpaid] (OPEN).

#1 Post by Dawnfire »

I'm a high school senior with 100% impeccable grammar, and I like creative writing. I've played a lot of free English otome VNs and I'd love to participate in making one, as long as I can find a team. I want to help write or proofread if anybody needs assistance with writing anything. I can't code or art though...

I don't need to get paid. I have free time. I promise, I am a grammar nazi. Recruit me~

I also have a Tumblr, thelittlenerd.tumblr.com, if you want to contact me through there.

Here's an example of my writing: http://figment.com/books/621382-Untitled-for-now-

EDIT: Open again since I cancelled one of my major project offers...I just wasn't right for it, but I have time for lots of other ones.
Last edited by Dawnfire on Fri May 24, 2013 7:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Hazel-Bun
Eileen-Class Veteran
Completed: Sunrise: A Dieselpunk Fantasy & Ultramarine: A Seapunk Adventure
Projects: Thrall: A Dark Otome Visual Novel
Organization: AURELIA LEO, LLC
Tumblr: authorzknight
itch: authorzknight

Re: Looking to help write/proofread otome VN [unpaid].

#2 Post by Hazel-Bun »

Hello! I'm interested in recruiting your help! It might be good to post some written samples or links to some in order for people to get a feel for your abilities ^^
Black bookstore owner. Diverse fiction reviewer. Bestselling romance author. Award-winning fiction editor. Quite possibly a werewolf, ask me during the next full moon.

Dawnfire
Regular

Re: Looking to help write/proofread otome VN [unpaid].

#3 Post by Dawnfire »

Oh, good idea! See, this is why I'm totally new to the game. Um...well I don't have a lot of published stuff online. I don't do fanfiction or anything. I could post a link to a short story on a writing site I used to post things on? But it doesn't really relate to otome. Still, since it's all I have... http://figment.com/books/320315-Broken- ... Fairy-Tale

Edit: I already have a couple offers in consideration, but keep 'em coming! My free time is endless (unfortunately). :)

Dawnfire
Regular

Re: Looking to help write/proofread otome VN [unpaid] (OPEN)

#4 Post by Dawnfire »

Guys, I'm open again! Message me or post here. :)