Artist Looking for Project

For recruitment of team members to help create visual novels and story-based games, and for people who want to offer their services to create the same.
Forum rules
Do not bump threads - post some new content instead.
Arctic Tempest
Projects: Gemini:Shadow

Artist Looking for Project

#1 Post by Arctic Tempest »

EDIT: Thank you so much to everyone that replied! I didn't think people would actually want to work with me.....Anyways, I have plenty to work on now, so thanks again!

Pretty much what the title says, I'm an artist looking for a project to work on. Although I don't have any examples to show you (my profile pic is kind of a bad example, I did it in 30 mins), If you're interested you could just send me a basic concept and I could do a quick sketch for you? My style is anime-realistic, I'm pretty flexible there, although I'm pretty mediocre at background pics. I'm not expecting to get paid, since I'm just trying to get experience here, but it would be nice.
Please pm me or reply? uvu
Last edited by Arctic Tempest on Sun Apr 28, 2013 7:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Hazel-Bun
Eileen-Class Veteran
Completed: Sunrise: A Dieselpunk Fantasy & Ultramarine: A Seapunk Adventure
Projects: Thrall: A Dark Otome Visual Novel
Organization: AURELIA LEO, LLC
Tumblr: authorzknight
itch: authorzknight

Re: Artist Looking for Project

#2 Post by Hazel-Bun »

Hello ^^ It might be good to put up what type of projects you are looking to help out on? Such as action oriented, otome, fantasy and so on. If you don't have any samples available, maybe give a range of what you're willing to do and what you're best at. For example "I prefer drawing characters in the younger age range (13-25) with normal clothing, nothing to complex. I'm better at drawing males than females too. I'm willing to do (x) amount of sprites and CGs but not to keen on BGs because I still need to improve on that skill."

Just a little heads up and I hope you find a project soon and get a lot of experience along with it!
Black bookstore owner. Diverse fiction reviewer. Bestselling romance author. Award-winning fiction editor. Quite possibly a werewolf, ask me during the next full moon.

Arctic Tempest
Projects: Gemini:Shadow

#3 Post by Arctic Tempest »

Hazel-Bun wrote:Hello ^^ It might be good to put up what type of projects you are looking to help out on? Such as action oriented, otome, fantasy and so on. If you don't have any samples available, maybe give a range of what you're willing to do and what you're best at. For example "I prefer drawing characters in the younger age range (13-25) with normal clothing, nothing to complex. I'm better at drawing males than females too. I'm willing to do (x) amount of sprites and CGs but not to keen on BGs because I still need to improve on that skill."

Just a little heads up and I hope you find a project soon and get a lot of experience along with it!
Thanks for the suggestion! I'm pretty much okay with any type of project, but I prefer drawing Younger characters (up to 18ish?)
Also, I'm willing to do just about as much as you need for this project, but I am still in school so I may take a little longer than others?

Cinto
Regular
Tumblr: geckcellent.tumblr.com

#4 Post by Cinto »

Hello! I love your profile picture, it's so cute!

er yeah

I'm Cinto, as you can I'm extremely new to the board- just thought I'd try to look for an artist since I can't be consistent with my art for the life of me- but anyway, umm...do you mind if I ask a question or two?

1. Can I see a non-chibi example of your art?
2. How long does it take you to complete, say, one bust shot or head shot of a character?

Thanks!

Armee
Veteran

#5 Post by Armee »

For those don't know where to seek for her art:
http://arctictempest.deviantart.com/gallery/