Artitst looking for project

For recruitment of team members to help create visual novels and story-based games, and for people who want to offer their services to create the same.
Forum rules
Do not bump threads - post some new content instead.
Glamary

Artitst looking for project

#1 Post by Glamary »

I'm currently looking for a project to join where I can improve my skill as well as experience the process in making a VN game. I have no previous experience in making games, but I have worked as a graphical designer before so Im familiar with dead lines and the importance of communication. I'm interested in a project which has some dept in its story and characters as well as serious and passionate people who want to see the project finished. When it comes to genre I belive that there is a good story to be told in every one, so all is welcomed :)

I can do:
Logo design
Package design
Concept drawing
Character art

If you can offer payment, even only as a gesture, that would be great. But not a requirement if your project is something which interest me. :)
Here is some examples of my work.

Image Image

Fleeples
Projects: If!Girl

Re: Artitst looking for project

#2 Post by Fleeples »

(edited)

Your art is fabulous, and if my project interests you I'd love to work with you!

If you want some info on the project, my development thread is here.

I'm looking for 4 CGs for my project, one of which is a variation on the same one and could probably be edited from the background. Spoiler cut because the CGs essentially spoil the plot even though nobody cares.
2 CGs relating to a car crash. It would really be up to you what direction you go with this: I need 1 of Faith (sprite is in my dev thread) either about to be hit by or having been hit by a car, lying on the ground. Doesn't need to be super gruesome. I'm just aware that the moment will probably fall flat if you don't see a CG. The variation on this one is Ezra (sprite also in thread) in the same situation. They can look the same, as who gets hit depends on the choices you make in the game. They don't die, so they don't need to look dead.

2 ~romantic~ CGS. One's an 'almost' kiss taking place against a blue background est. the colour of this wall. http://i40.tinypic.com/2mfkdjp.png Faith ends it, not because she dislikes him but because she predicts something bad happening as a result.

One's an 'actual' kiss between Faith and Ezra that could look as though it was taking place in here: http://i44.tinypic.com/qoh82f.jpg . So a white wall would be fine. Faith would prolly be sitting down.
Let me know if my project interests you, & if not, thank you anyway. :] Hope you find something fun to work on!
Last edited by Fleeples on Mon Apr 29, 2013 4:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

gulabji

#3 Post by gulabji »

Hello! I'm actually starting to work on a VN idea, and I've been wanting to find an artist that better fits the style of the story (My art just simply isn't up to par). I'd be really interested in talking to you, when you have time. Would it be alright for me to message you on here, or send you an e-mail? I'd very much like to see if my idea is something you'd be interested in working on :3

Hope you're having a good day.

DaughterofDin

#4 Post by DaughterofDin »

hi, i just started my first visual novel myself. I'm a writer and programmer, and I've planned many VN's before. I do some art, but I'm not very good and could use some help on it. The novel is about a girl who runs away in secret to a boarding school with her brother. I'm planning on making it an otome game. I already have ideas on what I want my character's to look like. I also don't have any money to pay you. I would be really interested in talking to you further.