No longer recruiting

For recruitment of team members to help create visual novels and story-based games, and for people who want to offer their services to create the same.
Forum rules
Do not bump threads - post some new content instead.
sil3nt600

No longer recruiting

#1 Post by sil3nt600 »

No longer recruiting
Last edited by sil3nt600 on Sat Dec 24, 2016 9:15 am, edited 3 times in total.
~ P R O J E C T S ~
Mass Affinity

Currently Recruiting:
Artists & Writers

omgitstay
Regular

Re: Looking for writer(s)

#2 Post by omgitstay »

I really enjoy writing, and so I'd like to train myself to become a writer for a team or project.

I've never really tried before, though. So, I'd really appreciate if you let me be your writer for this VN.

Here are some examples of some of my stories that I've wrote:

1)
With a swift but gentle tap on the last man’s neck, his head rolled off and hit the ground with a thud. An hour ago there were hundreds of them. Now? Not a soul but mine.
Bodies after bodies of dead men stretched out across the icy old village as far as my eyes could reach. The tender white snow was stained with pools of blood. How unfortunate, I thought with a smirk.

2)
A chilling gust of wind ripped through the silence, and a few crystals of snow began swirling down, as gentle as possible. The morning sky was painted with shades of blue and white. I marched forward towards the moth-eaten, wooden bridge that separated this lifeless village from the dream world, humming a cheerful tune as I went along.

These are just some parts of my stories. However, I do also write scripts however. Therefore, if you need me just PM me. :)

Thank you for your time~
Tay
Current Projects:
Heart to Heart
Writer for Shelter of Fire
Proofreader for FI: Interview
Writer for Mass Affinity

Finished Projects:
Forgive and Forget

trish_vc
Regular
Projects: SC; Lost Memories (on hold)
Deviantart: ash-chiori

#3 Post by trish_vc »

omgitstay wrote:
1)
With a swift but gentle tap on the last man’s neck, his head rolled off and hit the ground with a thud. An hour ago there were hundreds of them. Now? Not a soul but mine.
Bodies after bodies of dead men stretched out across the icy old village as far as my eyes could reach. The tender white snow was stained with pools of blood. How unfortunate, I thought with a smirk.

2)
A chilling gust of wind ripped through the silence, and a few crystals of snow began swirling down, as gentle as possible. The morning sky was painted with shades of blue and white. I marched forward towards the moth-eaten, wooden bridge that separated this lifeless village from the dream world, humming a cheerful tune as I went along.

These are just some parts of my stories. However, I do also write scripts however. Therefore, if you need me just PM me. :)
*o*! your style. it's amazing. the way you write them makes the reader feel IT.. thank you for inspiring me..
http://www.facebook.com/aeisha.valenzuelacorporal
Image I'm an Unappreciated- ARTIST, WRITER, EDITOR, DEBATER.. You can ask me to Proofread, Draw, and whatever.*

omgitstay
Regular

#4 Post by omgitstay »

trish_vc wrote:
omgitstay wrote:
1)

2)

*o*! your style. it's amazing. the way you write them makes the reader feel IT.. thank you for inspiring me..
Awww thank you so much! I have always been told that my description was way too much and that I needed to cut down some of it T-T' You made me feel better though! I'm glad I've inspired you:)
Current Projects:
Heart to Heart
Writer for Shelter of Fire
Proofreader for FI: Interview
Writer for Mass Affinity

Finished Projects:
Forgive and Forget

sil3nt600

No longer recruiting

#5 Post by sil3nt600 »

No longer recruiting
Last edited by sil3nt600 on Sat Dec 24, 2016 9:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

sil3nt600

No longer recruiting

#6 Post by sil3nt600 »

No longer recruiting
Last edited by sil3nt600 on Sat Dec 24, 2016 9:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
~ P R O J E C T S ~
Mass Affinity

Currently Recruiting:
Artists & Writers

sil3nt600

No longer recruiting

#7 Post by sil3nt600 »

No longer recruiting
~ P R O J E C T S ~
Mass Affinity

Currently Recruiting:
Artists & Writers