Seeking Proofreader+Editor

For recruitment of team members to help create visual novels and story-based games, and for people who want to offer their services to create the same.
Forum rules
Do not bump threads - post some new content instead.
~Julia~
Regular

Seeking Proofreader+Editor

#1 Post by ~Julia~ »

Hello all,

I've been working on a project for quite some time and at last things are starting to all in place, but now I'm in need of some assistance in order to make the most polished product possible. Thus I am seeking one or two individuals to help with the scripting. I'm seeking people that can look over my raw, skeletal scripts and:

-Point out spelling and grammatical errors
-Provide suggestions on word replacement, sentence structure, and dialogue
-Suggest key moments that should be transformed into CG illustrations and how best to capture said scene in 1~3 images
-Give feedback on the pacing and coherency of individual chapters and the overall work

Unfortunately, as the finished project will be released free to the public and any revenue generated will be based on user donations, I can't provide these individuals with monetary compensation for their service. However I will of course completely accredit their efforts in any and all applicable locations (of course including but not limited to the End Credits).

Anyone still interested in the position can look over this script, which will be featured in an upcoming demo build of the project as well as being the introductory chapter of the story, and provide their best thoughts on the points above. I will be basing my decisions on the quality and caliber of individual suggestions. Feedback submissions can be sent to me at: guardcancel@yahoo.com

Thank you for taking the time to read and consider this.

---Gojira Yuki
[UNDER CONSTRUCTION]

Talann
Regular
Projects: Shooting Stars, REBORN

Re: Seeking Proofreader+Editor

#2 Post by Talann »

I do quite a lot of proofreading. I will be happy to help.