Writers and proofreaders needed.

For recruitment of team members to help create visual novels and story-based games, and for people who want to offer their services to create the same.
Forum rules
Do not bump threads - post some new content instead.
omgitstay
Regular

Writers and proofreaders needed.

#1 Post by omgitstay »

Heart to Heart

Hello, I am rescruiting for a proofreader and several writers.
Here is what the story is about lately:

By the way MC is Main Character.
&Oh I have not come up with any names for the characters so feel free to suggest some.

Two years ago, MC asked her father “Dad what are you getting me for my 13th birthday?” “MC, that’s still a long way…” replied her father. Now that MC is 13, she fainted and she was sent to the hospital. Her family found out that she had a bad heart. When the girl finally gets better on her 13th birthday, she comes home and notices that her sister and mother are in the living room crying. “What is wrong? And… where is father...?” she asks. No one replies. As she goes to her bedroom, she finds out that on her bed was letter her father had left her. The letter said, "MC, if you are reading this, it is because everything went well. I gave you my heart. Happy birthday. Just remember that you have my heart, which means I am always near you…" MC never stopped crying. Two years later… After she goes home from school, she realizes that a fire had been going through her home. All the lost memories, mementos of her life, photos, plants, furnishings all burnt up, heirlooms lost. The treasures of her father had been turned to ash. Not long after that, she finds out that her mother had died in the fire. However, her sister has survived. Unfortunately, her concerned sister had turned mute after the death of their mother. Therefore, MC had spent two months trying to coax her mute sister into talking again. Nothing changed. MC could not give up however. So this time, she tries her hardest to make her speak. But the question is does she succeed?
A year later, a boy enters her life… They dated for a long time. However, they rarely talked. So MC decided to break up with him. However, she admitted that she still had feelings for him. She always cried herself to sleep every night. One night, she was thinking about giving him another chance,
because she thought about how happy she was with him. The next day, she found out that her bestfriend was now dating her ex. She cried - and cried, because she still loved him, and he knew that. She felt like she made the biggest mistake ever. However, her ex apologized to her. But there was no point, she thought. And yet, her bestfriend and her ex did not last long. Because her ex loved her bestfriend so much, he was suffering a lot of pain after breaking up… Therefore, MC went to him and started to comfort him. Yeah... MC was there for him, even though she knew that her ex had played with her feelings before. She was there for the person who shattered her heart, and she still is. She still cries about that sometimes.

One day, she bumps into a really hot and popular guy on her way to school. He had a really cold personality. He didn’t even apologize and just walked away like nothing had happened. MC was really angry. So she had decided that she hated that guy. A week later, the same guy moved classes to hers. They both couldn’t believe it. They both started to hate each other. However, their teacher planned on going to camping for four days. With surprise, the cold guy and MC (enemies) were partners. On the second day of camping, MC filled the cold guy with her personal life. About how both her parents had passed away and about her mute sister. She was desperate to tell someone about how she felt so lonely, depressed and full of anger. So she decided to tell that to the cold guy. After one more day, MC realized that she was falling for him. Even though she was trying not to, she couldn’t stop. Her feelings towards him were too deep…

To be continued~

If you are interested then please PM or reply to me below.

Tay~
Last edited by omgitstay on Thu May 09, 2013 11:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Current Projects:
Heart to Heart
Writer for Shelter of Fire
Proofreader for FI: Interview
Writer for Mass Affinity

Finished Projects:
Forgive and Forget

pandawantshugs

Re: Writers and proofreaders needed.

#2 Post by pandawantshugs »

I would like to help be a writer...if that is ok..I really love the idea! It really got me to reading!!

Kessie
Regular

#3 Post by Kessie »

omgitstay wrote:Heart to Heart

Two years ago, MC asked her father “Dad what are you getting me for my 13th birthday?” “MC, that’s still a long way…” replied her father. Now that MC is 13, she fainted and she was sent to the hospital. Her family found out that she had a bad heart. At the hospital, her dad goes to see his daughter. "Did he tell you I’m going to die?" asked MC. The father starts crying. However, after the girl finally recovers on her 13th birthday, she comes home and notices that her sister and mother are in the living room crying. “What is wrong? And… where is father...?” she asks. No one replies. As she goes to her bedroom, she finds out that on her bed was letter her father had left her. The letter said, "MC, if you are reading this, it is because everything went well. Remember that day you asked me what was i giving you for your 13 years and didn't know what to say to you? Well, I gave you my heart. Happy birthday, my dear daughter. Just remember that you have my heart, which means I am always near you…"
I know this is a recruitment thread but I couldn't help but notice. "Oh I know this story!"
I've read it around Facebook's newsfeed. :)
eg. http://rishikajain.com/2012/06/17/inspi ... terfather/

It seems you've changed it a little bit :O and extended the story to what happens to the girl after such an event.
So I'm guessing you're planning a KN?

TrickWithAKnife
Eileen-Class Veteran
Projects: Rika
Organization: Solo (for now)
IRC Nick: Trick

#4 Post by TrickWithAKnife »

Unless you wrote the original, this is extremely unprofessional. I already caught you in another thread trying to claim someone else's plot as your own. This is the second time.

Is the second part of this one also copied from something else?
"We must teach them through the tools with which they are comfortable."
The #renpy IRC channel is a great place to chat with other devs. Due to the nature of IRC and timezone differences, people probably won't reply right away.

If you'd like to view or use any code from my VN PM me. All code is freely available without restriction, but also without warranty or (much) support.

omgitstay
Regular

#5 Post by omgitstay »

pandawantshugs wrote: i would like to help to be a writer... if that is ok.. I really love the idea! It really got me reading!!
Sure PM me & thank you.
Kessie wrote:
omgitstay wrote:Heart to Heart

Two years ago, MC asked her father “Dad what are you getting me for my 13th birthday?” “MC, that’s still a long way…” replied her father. Now that MC is 13, she fainted and she was sent to the hospital. Her family found out that she had a bad heart. At the hospital, her dad goes to see his daughter. "Did he tell you I’m going to die?" asked MC. The father starts crying. However, after the girl finally recovers on her 13th birthday, she comes home and notices that her sister and mother are in the living room crying. “What is wrong? And… where is father...?” she asks. No one replies. As she goes to her bedroom, she finds out that on her bed was letter her father had left her. The letter said, "MC, if you are reading this, it is because everything went well. Remember that day you asked me what was i giving you for your 13 years and didn't know what to say to you? Well, I gave you my heart. Happy birthday, my dear daughter. Just remember that you have my heart, which means I am always near you…"
I know this is a recruitment thread but I couldn't help but notice. "Oh I know this story!"
I've read it around Facebook's newsfeed. :)
eg. http://rishikajain.com/2012/06/17/inspi ... terfather/

It seems you've changed it a little bit :O and extended the story to what happens to the girl after such an event.
So I'm guessing you're planning a KN?
Since I had no idea how to start my KN I made a yahoo answers account and asked for ideas. Someone suggested this and I though it is a great idea and that is why I used it. I had no idea that it was such an famous story. &Yes it is a KN.
TrickWithAKnife wrote: Unless you wrote the original, this is extremely unprofessional. I already caught you in another thread trying to claim someone else's plot as your own. This is the second time.

Is the second part of this one also copied from something else?
First of all, not being rude but the first time that you caught me, I had never ever ever even seen that film or episode, I always plan stories with someone by my side. I never get the full ideas by self, I asked people around my school and this friend of mine came up with it and wrote the whole thing down for me. When I saw your comment the next day, I asked her if it was true and she admitted it&Oh I never said I "owned" the plot. Second of all, I already have explained the "heart part". Also, the rest are all my ideas however, with a little bit of help from another friend of mine who also writes stuff.
Current Projects:
Heart to Heart
Writer for Mass Affinity

Finished Projects:
Forgive and Forget

TrickWithAKnife
Eileen-Class Veteran
Projects: Rika
Organization: Solo (for now)
IRC Nick: Trick

#6 Post by TrickWithAKnife »

Either way, if you want other people to create the plot, write and proofread, what is it that you do?
"We must teach them through the tools with which they are comfortable."
The #renpy IRC channel is a great place to chat with other devs. Due to the nature of IRC and timezone differences, people probably won't reply right away.

If you'd like to view or use any code from my VN PM me. All code is freely available without restriction, but also without warranty or (much) support.

omgitstay
Regular

#7 Post by omgitstay »

TrickWithAKnife wrote:Either way, if you want other people to create the plot, write and proofread, what is it that you do?
I do proofread. However, me and a couple of friends plan a story THEN I write. However, these ideas were mainly my friend's but I expanded it.
Current Projects:
Heart to Heart
Writer for Mass Affinity

Finished Projects:
Forgive and Forget