Let's Skill Trade! GUI for Art/Writing, anyone?

For recruitment of team members to help create visual novels and story-based games, and for people who want to offer their services to create the same.
Forum rules
Do not bump threads - post some new content instead.
Lumen_Astrum
Dystopian Princess
Completed: Soul and Heart, Twin Faces
Projects: Soul and Heart Replay; The Court of the Two Sides (tentative title)
Organization: Lion Box Studios
Tumblr: lumenizampel

Let's Skill Trade! GUI for Art/Writing, anyone?

#1 Post by Lumen_Astrum »

Hello, hello. Here's an artist that doesn't know how to GUI, and is now asking for help.

Apparently, I'm asking help for Soul & Heart: Replay. I wanted to do something truly different and ten times better than the original, and so I would like to ask for your help regarding the GUI. What I wanted is something minimal, simple, yet conveys the mood of the game.

If you accept this, that would mean working on the GUI of the preferences screen, save/load, and the "are you sure you want to quit" screen. I may have forgotten the others, but I won't need anything for the textbox or the main menu since I think what I have right now is pleasing already. And it's okay if you can't code it. I'm sure I can figure the code out myself.

And since I cannot pay you in any way, I will be more than glad to offer my skills in return. Are you in need of a few sprites? Main menu art? A couple of chibis? Or maybe you needed something written? I'd be more than glad to provide you with what I can offer if you help me with this.

Interested to work with me? Note me, then we shall discuss things privately. o3o

For my art, you might want to check my deviantART.
For my writing, some latest examples would be The Court of the Two Sides 0.5 Demo or the Soul and Heart Replay 0.5 Demo.
Yes, they're all unfinished. XD

Thank you so much! :)

kuri_chii
Regular
Completed: RHWIMY beta 1.0
Projects: Right here where I met you, Love Snatch, Monarchy High
Organization: VND - AWA
IRC Nick: Kuri
Deviantart: franzzzz002

Re: Let's Skill Trade! GUI for Art/Writing, anyone?

#2 Post by kuri_chii »

hmmm...thats interesting.... what partivular GUI you like? you mean trading a programming code to arts?
The best way showing your feelings is to write Novel Stories :3
DeviantArt | Monarchy High | RHWIMY | Love Snatch

Coren
Mindscrew Driver
Completed: Dear Mariko, Six Rules, Ribbon of Green, RE: Prince of Nigeria, Doppelganger, Cole's Gate Demo, Crimson Rafflesia Demo, Mica: Apoptosis Demo
Projects: Crimson Rafflesia, Mica: Apoptosis, Fantasy Euthanasia
Organization: Soyasushi Productions
Tumblr: CorenBaili
Deviantart: CorenB

Re: Let's Skill Trade! GUI for Art/Writing, anyone?

#3 Post by Coren »

I think Clara can GUI! :) Why not ask her if it's possible?