Looking for a writer, I will draw the entire art for you!

For recruitment of team members to help create visual novels and story-based games, and for people who want to offer their services to create the same.
Forum rules
Do not bump threads - post some new content instead.
sapiboonggames
Veteran
Completed: I Love You, Brother [BxB]

Looking for a writer, I will draw the entire art for you!

#1 Post by sapiboonggames »

So, like the title says, I'm looking for a writer with a nice idea for visual novel.
We'll partner and I'll draw the entire art for you: (besides BGs, we will search for stock images to use as BGs :p)

REQUIREMENTS & TERMS:
-You are a fast writer. I'm a fast artist, and I want a fast writer, so we can finish the game FAST (with a good quality)
-Your idea is REALISTIC. Don't give me things like "I want to make a 500.000 words game with 50 characters ETC"
-It's not a requirement, but I prefer VN with a gameplay. If you have an idea in which there are story and gameplay, I would certainly prefer you.
-The genre can be ANYTHING! BXG, BXB, GXB, GXG. Or if you don't want to make a romance game, IT'S OKAY! As long as the idea is refreshing and original, I won't mind it!
-We'll publish the game under "sapiboong studio" but of course you get credited as a writer (or if you want to publish your game production too, it's alright, we'll discuss it later)
-Again, not a requirement. If you are a writer with a coding experience, I would LOVE you <3
-I'll only do the graphics until the script is at least 80% complete

SEND your story ideas to: felindamuliadi@gmail.com
Please send e-mail to felindamuliadi@gmail.com with:
- the detail of story (characters, gameplay)
- your experience in writing (Otherwise, how can I believe that you can write? )
- how long the game's gonna be (word count rough estimate)
- how many sprites you need
- and the estimate in how long you can finish the script.

My deviantart is: sapiboong.deviantart.com
I'm not that good of an artist, but I can make a decent sprite or CG at least :mrgreen:

Sorry for being so naggy and choosy :roll:
I do that because I'm SERIOUS and DETERMINED to make this VN complete!

EDIT: I have only made BXB before, but don't let that turn you off. I can draw girls just fine (actually, my girls are better than the guys LOL)
Visit my website: http://www.sapiboong.com

trish_vc
Regular
Projects: SC; Lost Memories (on hold)
Deviantart: ash-chiori

Re: Looking for a writer, I will draw the entire art for you

#2 Post by trish_vc »

i love your drawings.. they look really great..:D
i'm a script writer..(though i'm not a pro i had a coding experience because i used python script on a senior project) i dont have a lot of experience in making a vn(i once made a vn and i wasnt able to produce it) but i'm working on a story now and i had a problem with the sprites of the male character(i'm also an artist but i'm not as good as you) The story i'm working on is 82% complete with only 2 characters; a diligent guy and his younger sister.. i can say that it's a love story but its not what you might be thinking.. i wanted to convey the purest form of love to those who will read/play the vn.
http://www.facebook.com/aeisha.valenzuelacorporal
Image I'm an Unappreciated- ARTIST, WRITER, EDITOR, DEBATER.. You can ask me to Proofread, Draw, and whatever.*

trish_vc
Regular
Projects: SC; Lost Memories (on hold)
Deviantart: ash-chiori

#3 Post by trish_vc »

gomenasai! *embarrassed*after submitting my message., i went on your site and i realized that my plot/idea was similar to your first vn "i love you brother". the genre of the story i made is drama though and i'm still deciding on whether shall i put a happy ending because i think the drama thing will be ruined if ever there'll be a good end. anyway it's okay if you'll reject me. i'll truly understand(hehe). well i should just try the game first before saying random things here.. again sorry for disturbing you. ;)
http://www.facebook.com/aeisha.valenzuelacorporal
Image I'm an Unappreciated- ARTIST, WRITER, EDITOR, DEBATER.. You can ask me to Proofread, Draw, and whatever.*

sapiboonggames
Veteran

#4 Post by sapiboonggames »

trish_vc wrote:gomenasai! *embarrassed*after submitting my message., i went on your site and i realized that my plot/idea was similar to your first vn "i love you brother". the genre of the story i made is drama though and i'm still deciding on whether shall i put a happy ending because i think the drama thing will be ruined if ever there'll be a good end. anyway it's okay if you'll reject me. i'll truly understand(hehe). well i should just try the game first before saying random things here.. again sorry for disturbing you. ;)
Well, the same idea can be a totally different game altogether in the hand of different creator :D

You can e-mail me with things I asked in above post. If I'm interested in the idea, then I won't mind drawing for it :)

sapiboonggames
Veteran

#5 Post by sapiboonggames »

Already received some PMs,
but I will wait until there are more to decide which project I choose :D

BlueRaindrops

#6 Post by BlueRaindrops »

I love your art. I would love to hire you in the future if you're gonna be free. At the moment, the script of my VN is only about 5% complete and the plot is not yet clear. But I will try to finish the script and coding by the end of this month. I hope you'll be free then. :)
My VO samples : SOUNDCLOUD PROFILE

sapiboonggames
Veteran

#7 Post by sapiboonggames »

BlueRaindrops wrote:I love your art. I would love to hire you in the future if you're gonna be free. At the moment, the script of my VN is only about 5% complete and the plot is not yet clear. But I will try to finish the script and coding by the end of this month. I hope you'll be free then. :)
I have picked up a project...
but if your story doesn't require too much art and I'm interested in your story, then I'd be glad to help.
Remember to send me the summary to my e-mail!
...I sometimes forget to check LSF ^__^;

BlueRaindrops

#8 Post by BlueRaindrops »

The story isn't a small one. I was planning to use the sprites from tokudaya and i needed a CG artist but let's see how I proceed after the script is complete. :)
My VO samples : SOUNDCLOUD PROFILE