Artist Wanted! (Closed)

For recruitment of team members to help create visual novels and story-based games, and for people who want to offer their services to create the same.
Forum rules
Do not bump threads - post some new content instead.
AuricaNestmile77

Artist Wanted! (Closed)

#1 Post by AuricaNestmile77 »

This is my first Kinetic Novel and it's a free game. It's about 5-10 thousand words. Still doing some editing. There are 7 Characters and 10 bg's (I think I might be able to get some of them though). I plan to make a few versions of this game with a different perspective of a boy character. I'm almost done with Jun's segment and really need some help with the images. Her is a summary. (May change.)

Letters From My Heart-Rena has always been an outcast because of her heavy set stature and her love for anime and writing. With a father who works nonstop and a mother who is hiding a deep secret, Rena can only find comfort in the letters she has been receiving from her special secret someone. With only a few weeks before graduation Rena is determined to find her secret penpal in hopes of telling them thanks for helping her survive the rough years of high school. A story of love, secrets, and hope.

Really hope someone is interested and will give me a chance. :)
Last edited by AuricaNestmile77 on Sat Jun 29, 2013 6:54 am, edited 7 times in total.

Ant-san
Regular
Completed: Snowdrop, The Demon Lord is Mine, PrinHero, PreOdyssey
Projects: The Three Princes and Adarna

Re: Artist Wanted!

#2 Post by Ant-san »

I think you should add more information, such as if this is paid or for free, and about how much work the artist will be expecting- like how many characters do you need to be drawn and the estimated number of BGs :wink:
Otome game currently in progress~;)
Feel free to check it out ^_^

Interested in commissioning me?

Finished Project/s:
The Philosopher's War

AuricaNestmile77

#3 Post by AuricaNestmile77 »

Ant-san wrote:I think you should add more information, such as if this is paid or for free, and about how much work the artist will be expecting- like how many characters do you need to be drawn and the estimated number of BGs :wink:

Oh. Right. Thanks very much. This is my first project. Thanks again :D

_Shiro_
Regular
Projects: 6 days

#4 Post by _Shiro_ »

Since it's your first VN, and a Kinetic one, may i assume that it's non-paid? If that's the case, then may i have a sample of the art, to see what's the level that you need.
Contact info:
FB: Shiro VN
Email: tlvh110493@gmail.com