Artist (Free) for Hire

For recruitment of team members to help create visual novels and story-based games, and for people who want to offer their services to create the same.
Forum rules
Do not bump threads - post some new content instead.
leCiel

Artist (Free) for Hire

#1 Post by leCiel »

Hello~ :)
I'm new to this forum, so nice ta meet you. I've been feeling pretty antsy lately, since I can't quite figure out what I want to do (planning stage for the vn I hope to create, but it's slow-going since I'm fleshing out characters/character motives and world-mechanics atm, so I haven't even gotten to the story-writing bit... LOL).

Anyway, I'd love to help someone else with their vn (no preference for type), so... essentially what the title says: hoping to get hired for my art. Working for free. ;)
My art style isn't that concrete, so I should be able to vary it up some. And I certainly don't mind trying new, eccentric concepts (though, just as forewarning, I can't guarantee success there).

Right, so the art. (I don't have many digital pieces, since I do a lot more traditional sketching.)
Hope this gives a sense of what my art is like.
Attachments
Quick pic I did today while watching/listening to Youtube videos. Colour and shading experiment, plus I was testing out brushes to see that I was comfortable with. <br />Done July 14, 2013.
Quick pic I did today while watching/listening to Youtube videos. Colour and shading experiment, plus I was testing out brushes to see that I was comfortable with.
Done July 14, 2013.
Experiment in black and white. <br />Done June 30, 2013.
Experiment in black and white.
Done June 30, 2013.
Dynamic poses are hard, and I still need a lot more practice. <br />Done July 4, 2013.
Dynamic poses are hard, and I still need a lot more practice.
Done July 4, 2013.
I do a lot of sketching... XD<br />+ what's supposed to be Grell on the far right... <br />Done November 2, 2012.
I do a lot of sketching... XD
+ what's supposed to be Grell on the far right...
Done November 2, 2012.
I like experimenting.<br />Done October 25, 2012.
I like experimenting.
Done October 25, 2012.
Last edited by leCiel on Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

desulishor
Regular
Completed: Project Dualis, Of Valkyries and Life
Projects: Project Scribble [on hiatus] Project Aivisu (WIP) Seven Seasons (WIP)

Re: Artist for Hire

#2 Post by desulishor »

Hey, free artists are a rare resource in here, so you might want to change that to the title too, since it suggests that you'd want to get paid.

In any case, I do have a project myself, that could use an artist, so you can check out this thread or pm me for more info, if you'd like, but good luck in anyways.

http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 38&t=22300

elixir

#3 Post by elixir »

Sent you a PM. :)

rufiangel
Regular

#4 Post by rufiangel »

Wow, your artwork is fiiine! :D I also introduced myself to these forums in the same way and boy, and I hope you get as equally if not even more warm welcome~ good luck getting on a great project!
Please check out Speechless, a project on hold for the moment!
Serpamia Flare: http://www.serpamiaflare.com
The Lethian: http://www.thelethian.com
DeviantArt: http://rufiangel.deviantart.com

Uriel1339
Projects: "Poisoned Earth" - Work / Project Title

Re: Artist (Free) for Hire

#5 Post by Uriel1339 »

I am looking for a concept artist... characters & buildings / areas and eventual collaboration assistance for a Logo.

If you feel up to the task let me know, best way is to communicate with me via e-mail: andreas.krewer@gmx.net or on skype (just for chat, don't have a microphone at the moment).

The project is a video-game in the genre of Post-Apocalyptic RPG (no zombies / mutants) if you want to learn more about it, please send me an e-mail.

Sincerely,

Andreas Krewer / Uriel1339

XDarkinfinityX
Completed: None
Projects: Demon {-} , Mini Maiden.
IRC Nick: Very Inanimate Object

#6 Post by XDarkinfinityX »

I love your artwork, your experiment with black and white (Mr. Toothy) was my favorite one, I'd like to ask you to help me with a project. Its currently just a concept, but your art fits my vision. Please consider it and pm me your response, thank you very much for your time meow :)

Rosstin
Veteran
Completed: Rex Rocket, Kitty Love, King's Ascent
Projects: Road Redemption, Queen At Arms
Organization: Aqualuft Games

#7 Post by Rosstin »

Your work is excellent. You'll have no trouble finding a project.