Composer / Sound Designer for hire

For recruitment of team members to help create visual novels and story-based games, and for people who want to offer their services to create the same.
Forum rules
Do not bump threads - post some new content instead.
JonHayward

Composer / Sound Designer for hire

#1 Post by JonHayward »

Hey Guys,

I've been composing and creating audio for video games, films and VNs for over 4 years now and have worked on some big titles with companies such as Nimrod Productions. I've worked as a composer / sound designer / producer and audio editor on a variety of projects including iOS games, visual novels, short films and live performances.

I'm advertising myself here now because I recently finished producing the music to my friends first VN Always the Same Blue Sky, and loved every minute of it.

My music is very varied as I have been trained to write to a brief, focusing on what the client wants. I've been classically trained and have gained a degree in music technology.

Whether you need sound design for atmosphere or music to complement your VN or just a professional audio editor to add the finishing touches look no further.

Prices are competitive and negotiable.

You can check out my SoundCloud here but unfortunately some of my latest work cannot be uploaded as it is being featured in upcoming games etc.

jonhayward88@gmail.com

myapple
Regular
Projects: RoG2.0, Stirling
Organization: red inc.

Re: Composer / Sound Designer for hire

#2 Post by myapple »

Well i'm seriously impressed :0

I don't have any projects that require a composer at the moment, but I am definitely going to keep you in mind.