Music For Art Thread [BRAND NEW SYSTEM]

For recruitment of team members to help create visual novels and story-based games, and for people who want to offer their services to create the same.
Forum rules
Do not bump threads - post some new content instead.
ProjectTrinity
Regular
Completed: Women of Xal
Projects: From Our World To Yours
Tumblr: projecttrinity
Deviantart: ProjectTrinity
Soundcloud: TeamProjectTrinity
Discord: PlotTwistStudios #1794

Music For Art Thread [BRAND NEW SYSTEM]

#1 Post by ProjectTrinity »

==2014 Music Demo Reel==

The thread involving money and art was starting to bother me to the core (some sort of organization and neatness thing, I'm sure), so I decided to keep the trades here, and the monetary stuff over there. Hopefully all is fine with such actions. At long last, I have finally decided to change the trading system for my music. Trades now go by price equivalence! What that means is, and this is an example, I'll compose $100 worth of music for $100 worth of art. It's nearly that easy! However, my 'non-commercial' prices are meant to be affordable to the little guy. If I believe the rates you charge for your art is closer to a professional level, you will have no choice but to trade with my commercial rates. Why? Because I could be charging so, so much more, and taking advantage of a doctrine you yourself do not follow (Price ranges hopeful Indies can actually afford) ... well, I'm not going to let you do it. lol

The Rules

-Be prepared to be punctual. Very punctual.
-The deal is off if you do not meet an agreed on deadline. (Usually 14 day intervals)
-I get a fairly constant stream of people wanting to trade or commission me. If I don't think I can use your art, I will turn you down.
-You cannot put two songs into one track. Different song = New Track
-You must be prepared to draw anything - that includes NC-17. None of my projects need it, but I would like that flexibility.
-Orchestra or Ambiance music only until I get better at other genres
-Original music only. No covers, recreations, or pre-made music.

Slots

-
-

Contact Information

Email: TeamProjectTrinity@live.com
Paypal: symphonycometh@live.com
Last edited by ProjectTrinity on Sun Mar 30, 2014 5:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.

ProjectTrinity
Regular

==Current Trade Rates==

#2 Post by ProjectTrinity »

Simply convert how many minutes you want with how much art it's worth. If it's a commercial project, or you're an expensive artist, please refer to the commercial rates. If you have a rather large project and want the entire score covered for say, an entire project I need all the art covered for, let me know! NOTE: I'm sure you've all noticed that all the art I use has a certain level of polish and quality to it. Make sure you're more or less around said quality, or I will turn down the trade.

Non-Commercial Commission Rates:

0-60 seconds: $20
1-2 minutes: $40
2-3 minutes: $50
3-x minutes: +$5 per additional minute

Commercial Commission Rates:

0-60 seconds: $50
1-2 minutes: $80
2-3 minutes: $100
3-x minutes: +$20 per additional minute

Extras:

Non-Commercial to Commercial Conversion: x3 of original price for song(s)/score.
Choir: $100 + Regular Rate
Female Vocalist: $100 + Regular Rate (No males at this time / Not included in art trade unless part of the Giant Project Deal)
Deadline (More than 3 days) : $20 + Regular Rate
Emergency Deadline (Less than 3 days) : $50 + Regular Rate

ProjectTrinity
Regular

==UPDATE GET==

#3 Post by ProjectTrinity »

UPDATED THREAD: A probably well-wanted change: The trade rates are now more fair than ever for artists! Largely because I finally figured out how to balance those with cheap commission prices and those with healthier commission rates. Well, at least I hope I did.