CLOSED

For recruitment of team members to help create visual novels and story-based games, and for people who want to offer their services to create the same.
Forum rules
Do not bump threads - post some new content instead.
hana-chan

Re: I wanna be in a project

#16 Post by hana-chan »

Thx for the compliments! I'm still learning, and I only could do this on saturday and sunday, and only when I'm not hanging out with friends. So, really, I'm quite slow doing it. Whoever wants me to help, please give me reasonable work load and deadline. Although if I already agree to help you, I'll do it until it's finished. Please send me a pm with your story description and how much you have done and what you want me to do. Cheers! ♥

Oh, and, btw, I can design GUI and logo too. So pm me if you want it. I can make character design, quick sketches of cg or sprite. Good luck on all of your projects, peopz!

RavenBelmont
Regular

#17 Post by RavenBelmont »

Do you have any examples for GUIs ? Cause I'm actually interested in hiring someone to do that work for me and, if the price isn't too high and the work makes the interface look good, I'd be willing to pay for it. I'm writing and coding a medieval novel and I want to make it look pretty. ^^

hana-chan

#18 Post by hana-chan »

Not much for renpy GUI, but here's a little of what I made sometime ago for my own project. I'm gonna change it, actually. This one's a failure XC
absolutely not nice text box
logo that I made real quick

And, well, here's a alittle something I drew for area-x art contest. I messed up pretty bad because I made it real quick before going to bed *_* (my eyes were already half open)
artcontestareax
And, guys, join area-x art contest! Zeiva's giving out his/her game and art as a present!

Now, to go back to my slumber...

crazykitty94

#19 Post by crazykitty94 »

I may need :) your help as well when i get towards the end of my vn.^.^ are you still available for drawing cg's?

KireiTenkeiEmi
Projects: 24 H0ur$ 0nl!n3: A Tournament of the Ages

#20 Post by KireiTenkeiEmi »

Wow, your art is incredible for someone who doesn't charge anything. Are you still willing to work on projects? I'm looking for someone to draw sprites and CG's for me. :)

xavimat
Eileen-Class Veteran
Completed: Yeshua, Jesus Life, Cops&Robbers
Projects: Fear&Love
Organization: Pilgrim Creations
Github: xavi-mat
itch: pilgrimcreations
Discord: xavimat

#21 Post by xavimat »

Wow, hana-chan. I like very much the style of Belle.
I've sent you a PM.
Comunidad Ren'Py en español: ¡Únete a nuestro Discord!
Rhaier Kingdom A Ren'Py Multiplayer Adventure Visual Novel.
Cops&Robbers A two-player experiment | Fear&Love Why can't we say I love you?
Honest Critique (Avatar made with Chibi Maker by ~gen8)

hana-chan

#22 Post by hana-chan »

Well, that depends. I'm handling some projects right now, but if I like your story, and it's within my capability, and of course if the script is almost done, I might be willing to help. Please pm me the details.