Can somebody please color a sprite for me?

For recruitment of team members to help create visual novels and story-based games, and for people who want to offer their services to create the same.
Forum rules
Do not bump threads - post some new content instead.
pleasethinkofme
Regular

Can somebody please color a sprite for me?

#1 Post by pleasethinkofme »

Hello! My tablet recently broke, so I simply have a sketch that I need colored and shaded. I'm looking for someone to do the coloring for just one at the moment, and then if I decide to take this project further it'd be great to have someone to color all the sprites for me. I'll attach the sketch at the bottom. The shading needs to look similar to the girl attached above him

Here's his description:

The shorter of the two isn’t carrying anything at all. At his waist there is simply a canteen full of water, and a set of binoculars. He’s quite well-dressed in comparison to the taller man. His shirt is a deep purple, with a copper shaded vest buttoned up over it. In the cuffs of his sleeves he sports two copper colored gears, which match the gears on the buckle of his belt. His belt holds up a pair of black pants with copper pinstripes, tucked neatly into a fine set of leather boots. His dirty-blonde hair is shaggy, but it suits his face. He’s charming, in a crooked sort of way. His face is boxy, his jaw square, yet there is a certain softness about it that’s surely tricked a decent number of girls into thinking him trustworthy. Indeed, within his brown, golden-specked eyes – there flickers a flame of mischief. Of playful deceit.
Despite the dirt on his face, and stubble on his chin, he’d probably still manage to look rather well put together – if it weren’t for a large scar stretching from his left ear, to the beginning of the bridge of his nose.
Attachments
photo2.jpg
photo (4).JPG
Last edited by pleasethinkofme on Wed Oct 09, 2013 9:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

pleasethinkofme
Regular

Re: Can somebody please color a sprite for me?

#2 Post by pleasethinkofme »

Oh! Also, the girl I've drawn is a mermaid. Here's her description:

The dim light from the lantern dances off the face of the water, illuminating the pale skin of a girl leaning on the very end of the ledge about five feet away from him. Indeed, she’s white as snow, with hair to match – for it is an unnatural, silvery sort of color. Her eyes are frighteningly light blue, and there is an icy coldness about her that is both haunting and beautiful. She has the face of a child – doe-eyed, a small elegant nose, and a set of full, white lips. Yet her body is unmistakably that of a woman. She is bare-chested, her shapely breasts just hardly covered by the length of her hair, which reaches all the way down to her hips. It is the sight of her hips, however, that truly throws Owen off. A few inches below her bellybutton …her skin fades away into silver scales.

v3-kei
Regular

#3 Post by v3-kei »

Something like this?
Attachments
photo.png
photo.png (81.2 KiB) Viewed 1322 times
Moved account to fuicchi.

pleasethinkofme
Regular

#4 Post by pleasethinkofme »

Yes exactly like that! It looks great :D You wouldn't be willing to collaborate with me in the future if I decided to move forward with this project, would you?

v3-kei
Regular

#5 Post by v3-kei »

pleasethinkofme wrote:Yes exactly like that! It looks great :D You wouldn't be willing to collaborate with me in the future if I decided to move forward with this project, would you?
Thank you, good luck with your story!

And I'm really sorry, I have my projects too. Helping casually once in a while like this is okay, but I'm bad with collaborating. :') Hope you find someone fitting~
Moved account to fuicchi.

pleasethinkofme
Regular

#6 Post by pleasethinkofme »

I need help shading the guy outline if someone could please color that one for me as well :o

pleasethinkofme
Regular

#7 Post by pleasethinkofme »

No takers? agh. I suppose I'll have to replace my tablet rather soon then. Still, if anyone could color this for me - that'd be great ^.^