Voice Actress for Hire!

For recruitment of team members to help create visual novels and story-based games, and for people who want to offer their services to create the same.
Forum rules
Do not bump threads - post some new content instead.
Trina
Regular
Projects: Acidic, All The Pretty Flowers, Evolved: Codex Wars, Cafe Memoria, Yggdrasil, Yin/Yang
Tumblr: @TrinaDeuhart

Voice Actress for Hire!

#1 Post by Trina »

CONTACT ME: rawrkittypanda@yahoo.com
OR inbox/private message me on..
Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/RawrKittyBackup

Hiya! My name is Trina Deuhart and I'm a voice actress who is swell at working and doing adorable cute girl characters. I have quite a bit of range, as shown in my video. If you would like me to help you, just let me know and post! This is ENTIRELY free, although donations would be nice, and it doesn't even have to be money, like artwork or any goodies! If the game is commercial I would like some type of payment if possible, although if it's not an option that is fine. My Youtube account is RawrKittyBackup/RawrKittyPanda(I just changed the name)
I have self-taught myself how to voice act, and have been doing so for about two years now.

I would really love to help out, so don't be afraid to message me! I prefer if you'd inbox me here or by email.
Optional, but please state how long the deadline I have to turn in the lines you give me ^^ I usually work fast, though.

I STRICTLY DO NOT DO sexual (moaning) projects. (However I am comfortable with adult projects such as dark themes etc)
Last edited by Trina on Sat Jan 07, 2017 4:24 pm, edited 6 times in total.

Trina
Regular
Projects: Acidic, All The Pretty Flowers, Evolved: Codex Wars, Cafe Memoria, Yggdrasil, Yin/Yang

Re: Voice Actress for Hire!

#2 Post by Trina »

Hey, I'm still open if anyone needs something.

Plus, here are some voice clips I compiled in action.

ShojiAmasawa
Veteran
Completed: EVOLVEd: Echoes Of The Codex War, [ASH] the Seeds of Destruction
Projects: Cult of the Lily (18+)
Organization: PaperDoor Studios
Tumblr: paperdoorstudios
Deviantart: ShojiAmasawa
Soundcloud: Greyberry

#3 Post by ShojiAmasawa »

I would like to recommend Trina. She has done voice work for one of my upcoming games, and she is very talented, very fun and easy to work with, and just an all-around nice person. Please consider hiring her!

Hazel-Bun
Eileen-Class Veteran
Completed: Sunrise: A Dieselpunk Fantasy & Ultramarine: A Seapunk Adventure
Projects: Thrall: A Dark Otome Visual Novel
Organization: AURELIA LEO, LLC
Tumblr: authorzknight
itch: authorzknight

#4 Post by Hazel-Bun »

I'd like to second that recommendation! Trina is currently working with me to voice the Child in my upcoming VN, All the Pretty Flowers. She's timely, kind and willing to be flexible/take advice. Do consider shooting her a message!
Black bookstore owner. Diverse fiction reviewer. Bestselling romance author. Award-winning fiction editor. Quite possibly a werewolf, ask me during the next full moon.

Trina
Regular

#5 Post by Trina »

Thanks everyone! I've also added my new demo reel for 2014.

Bumping this up, yo. I wanna help out gaiiis.

dmasterxd
Regular
Completed: Mage Wars
Projects: Falling Star
Organization: Star Guide

#6 Post by dmasterxd »

And I''ll third that recommendation. Trina voices one of the heroines in my VN and she got the voice spot on. Not only that but she was the first one to turn in her lines. Plus she is super easy to work with.

Trina
Regular

#7 Post by Trina »

Thank you everyone for the wonderful and nice comments! I really appreciate them! By the way, I'm still open if anyone wants to contact me!

Here are a list of social media sites I'm on if you'd like to see more or other ways to contact me. (Self advertising...Noooooo D:)

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/traindeuhart?r ... e=bookmark
Twitter: https://twitter.com/TrinaDeuhart
Newgrounds: http://trinatan.newgrounds.com/

TLAOlt
Regular

#8 Post by TLAOlt »

Not bad.... I am currently in a VN crew that is making a mystery/horror otome game called G.H.O.S.T (yes... cheesy names are cheesy, but it's perfect!)... and I'm recommending you for one of our females if we decide to do voice acting (I can already think of 3 roles you might fit). I'll add you to my friend list and talk to everyone about it. If they don't want you, I know that I'll want you for something of my own, so it's still something.

Trina
Regular

#9 Post by Trina »

Okay that sounds great, thank you so much!

AlteredEarth
Projects: Project: Ascension (tentative title)
Deviantart: AlteredEarthStudios

#10 Post by AlteredEarth »

Could you email your rates?