UNCLE MUGEN will draw your character - 3 slots available

For recruitment of team members to help create visual novels and story-based games, and for people who want to offer their services to create the same.
Forum rules
Do not bump threads - post some new content instead.
mugenjohncel
Hentai Poofter
Organization: Studio Mugenjohncel

UNCLE MUGEN will draw your character - 3 slots available

#1 Post by mugenjohncel »

I've been really busy trying to raise as much money as I can to pay people of their 13th month pay that I have pretty much neglected my drawing skills and I could use a really quick practice.

Long story short. I needed some character to doodle (aka sketch or maybe slightly more)... if you have a character you wanted to be quick doodled by Uncle Mugen then do not hesitate. Uncle Mugen will draw them for you, just give me link and some details about this character...

Hurry... only 3 slots available. Limited to one character per person only...

"POOF" (Disappears)

DeletedUser160413

Re: UNCLE MUGEN will draw your character - 3 slots available

#2 Post by DeletedUser160413 »

mugenjohncel wrote:I've been really busy trying to raise as much money as I can to pay people of their 13th month pay that I have pretty much neglected my drawing skills and I could use a really quick practice.

Long story short. I needed some character to doodle (aka sketch or maybe slightly more)... if you have a character you wanted to be quick doodled by Uncle Mugen then do not hesitate. Uncle Mugen will draw them for you, just give me link and some details about this character...

Hurry... only 3 slots available. Limited to one character per person only...

"POOF" (Disappears)
IM INTERESTED! Please read my PM. You're an inspiration to me! :')

mugenjohncel
Hentai Poofter

#3 Post by mugenjohncel »

muniiam wrote:IM INTERESTED! Please read my PM. You're an inspiration to me! :')
I read your PM and uh... :roll:

Anyway :)

Here's my attempt at your request... remember people, this is just a simple doodle session for quick fun...

"POOF" (Any more takers?)

naqlada
Regular
Projects: Plenty awesome ones. Search my posts or just ask, won't bite...

#4 Post by naqlada »

mugenjohncel wrote:
muniiam wrote:IM INTERESTED! Please read my PM. You're an inspiration to me! :')
I read your PM and uh... :roll:

Anyway :)

Here's my attempt at your request... remember people, this is just a simple doodle session for quick fun...

"POOF" (Any more takers?)
Yup. PM sent!

RunicV
Veteran
IRC Nick: RunicV

#5 Post by RunicV »

Oh, do we have to give you references, or can I just throw you a prompt?

If I can do the latter, could you please draw a tall and mature girl who is slightly muscular and wearing layered clothing? Preferably with long hair~

I have to say, Uncle Mugen, I like your previous sketch! I'm not really into moe girls, or thick vector lines, so seeing you draw something new is really refreshing.

<3
Hatred: the absence of love.
Please, treat me with kindness.

mugenjohncel
Hentai Poofter

#6 Post by mugenjohncel »

RunicV wrote:Oh, do we have to give you references, or can I just throw you a prompt?

If I can do the latter, could you please draw a tall and mature girl who is slightly muscular and wearing layered clothing? Preferably with long hair~

I have to say, Uncle Mugen, I like your previous sketch! I'm not really into moe girls, or thick vector lines, so seeing you draw something new is really refreshing.

<3

OK I will start with your request first... there is a slight conflict inside my democratic left brain and republican right brain for which gets priority... either the muscular part or the layered cloth part... the squabble got worse and it temporary shut down my brain. With the threat of being declared brain dead at the 11th hour, both brains finally made a deal... both agreed to show as much muscular part of the girl as possible and what better way to show nice beautiful muscles than to show it through nicely sculpted abs, not to big, not to small but nice to touch. I intentionally made the elbow and parts of the arm slightly angular to give it subtle hints of masculinity. As for the layered cloth part?... just wrap some hipster fabric in her neck and call it a day... :mrgreen: (Runs away!)

"POOF" (Hides)

Edit: Why PM?... Why are people too shy to post here :?

Oh well... :mrgreen:

trooper6
Lemma-Class Veteran
Projects: A Close Shave

#7 Post by trooper6 »

I had written a post earlier...but it got eaten...so I'll post again hoping you might still consider it.

A character from my in progress VN: A Close Shave.

The Barber: An older black man around 60 years old. He does look a bit weathered. The game is set in 1923, so he's wearing an old time white barber's jacket. He should also be holding a straight razor.

Thanks!
A Close Shave:
*Last Thing Done (Aug 17): Finished coding emotions and camera for 4/10 main labels.
*Currently Doing: Coding of emotions and camera for the labels--On 5/10
*First Next thing to do: Code in all CG and special animation stuff
*Next Next thing to do: Set up film animation
*Other Thing to Do: Do SFX and Score (maybe think about eye blinks?)
Check out My Clock Cookbook Recipe: http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 51&t=21978

naqlada
Regular
Projects: Plenty awesome ones. Search my posts or just ask, won't bite...

#8 Post by naqlada »

mugenjohncel

Something wrong w/pm? :lol:

XDarkinfinityX
Completed: None
Projects: Demon {-} , Mini Maiden.
IRC Nick: Very Inanimate Object

#9 Post by XDarkinfinityX »

You have a very nice art style, and I would like to see onme of my characters drawn by you.
If you'd do it based on just a description, here it goes.
Female( Medium length hair, black/dark, Wearing just a simple hoodie with only one pocket, and hair swept over one eye, other eye looking down.
If you do her, thank you very much, I also wanna tak this moment to complement your artwork in Bg's and Sprites.
You are a great artist, and I hope to one day come close to your level.

RunicV
Veteran
IRC Nick: RunicV

#10 Post by RunicV »

mugenjohncel wrote: Image

OK I will start with your request first... there is a slight conflict inside my democratic left brain and republican right brain for which gets priority... either the muscular part or the layered cloth part... the squabble got worse and it temporary shut down my brain. With the threat of being declared brain dead at the 11th hour, both brains finally made a deal... both agreed to show as much muscular part of the girl as possible and what better way to show nice beautiful muscles than to show it through nicely sculpted abs, not to big, not to small but nice to touch. I intentionally made the elbow and parts of the arm slightly angular to give it subtle hints of masculinity. As for the layered cloth part?... just wrap some hipster fabric in her neck and call it a day... :mrgreen: (Runs away!)

"POOF" (Hides)

Oh well... :mrgreen:
Oh my god, I love her! I'm happy with the results, she looks so fab! Thanks so much, Uncle Mugen~
You turned her into a buff hipster, this is perfect.
I guess I shouldn't have asked for layered clothes, but I couldn't help it.
Would you mind if I steal this character design? I'll of course credit you.

<3
Hatred: the absence of love.
Please, treat me with kindness.