Can someone color my characters for my VN??

For recruitment of team members to help create visual novels and story-based games, and for people who want to offer their services to create the same.
Forum rules
Do not bump threads - post some new content instead.
piratequeen
Projects: Absolute Brightness: The Afterglow of Love
Tumblr: divinetacos
Deviantart: divinechihaya

Can someone color my characters for my VN??

#1 Post by piratequeen »

I'm trying to make a VN with renpy. I'm able to create the characters quite fine, but I can't color them at all! To draw them I use Manga Studio.
But when I try to color it with Sai Paint Tool or Pixia, I always mess up and stuff >.> I absolutely cant shade or anything!

For the past... three weeks I would say, everyday I would draw and try to color them. I failed each time. So now I'm here.. asking for help >.>

Could someone whos interested pm me? Umm.. I hope someone can do this out of kindness.. I cant pay to have this done or anything. Just if someones bored. It doesnt even have to be your best. Just good enough...

If you pm me i'll send you the image/s and you can decide if you would like to color them?

Please and thank you!!!!!

Ill be sure to put your name or whatever you'd like in the credits of my game if you'd like..
I was created to create.

MaiMai
Yandere
Completed: [Phase Shift]
Projects: [ None ]
Organization: Paper Stars
Tumblr: maiscribbles
Deviantart: maiscribble

Re: Can someone color my characters for my VN??

#2 Post by MaiMai »

Question: Did you look up tutorials on how to color in SAI and what color style do you want? Cel-shade, soft-shade?? It'd help to show the lineart of what you've drawn so you can at least generate interest for people who might just help you color anyways.
Image COMMISSIONS AVAILABLE (check Tumblr sidebar)

Destiny
Veteran
Projects: Cards of Destiny, Sky Eye

Re: Can someone color my characters for my VN??

#3 Post by Destiny »

Post at least one example of your outlines.
Such vague searches usually end up ignored, because people don't know, just how good your outlines are, if your style is interesting for them, etc.

You need to feed with informations and samples to lure the artists, always.
Cards of Destiny (WIP) / Sky Eye (WIP)