Recruiting: artists and graphic designer for both games

For recruitment of team members to help create visual novels and story-based games, and for people who want to offer their services to create the same.
Forum rules
Do not bump threads - post some new content instead.
hiko27
Veteran
Projects: Tsundere-sama (working title)
Tumblr: crappyassdrawings
Deviantart: tsunderenyan
Discord: erikaaaa#6140

Re: Recruiting: artists and graphic designer for both games

#61 Post by hiko27 »

Chasing Summer wrote:You’re not alone, I know the Asian countries and the united states fairly well but European countries are all messed up. I always forget if Copenhagen (is it even spelled that way?) is the capital of Denmark or Finland... Besides, I daily encounter people here in America who think Sweden and Switzerland are the same country. At first I tried to correct them, now, I’ve given up. Lol.
It is but I think it just depends on where you live or stuff like that. Like I was born and grew up in the Philippines about four years ago, that's why I know about Asia. I think I've heard of Copenhagen somewhere before... Pfffft. That's so sad, probably because they both start with 'sw' that's why people confuse them as the same country. I correct them once or twice, but after the second time, I won't be doing it anymore because they don't really care and ignorant people are just annoying.
My art thread
links to portfolios

an otome game from a tsundere's pov

Chasing Summer
Regular
Projects: unannounced project

#62 Post by Chasing Summer »

It is but I think it just depends on where you live or stuff like that. Like I was born and grew up in the Philippines about four years ago, that's why I know about Asia. I think I've heard of Copenhagen somewhere before... Pfffft. That's so sad, probably because they both start with 'sw' that's why people confuse them as the same country. I correct them once or twice, but after the second time, I won't be doing it anymore because they don't really care and ignorant people are just annoying.
Yeah, it gets annoying after a few times. Sometimes it can be quite amusing though. Once I met a fairly nice lady who thought Oslo (Norway’s capital) was in Sweden. She’s like “I’ve been to Sweden, in Oslo!”
But back to the topic, have you still not managed to find a graphic designer?
new account: sonnenblumen

hiko27
Veteran
Projects: Tsundere-sama (working title)
Tumblr: crappyassdrawings
Deviantart: tsunderenyan
Discord: erikaaaa#6140

#63 Post by hiko27 »

Chasing Summer wrote:Yeah, it gets annoying after a few times. Sometimes it can be quite amusing though. Once I met a fairly nice lady who thought Oslo (Norway’s capital) was in Sweden. She’s like “I’ve been to Sweden, in Oslo!”
But back to the topic, have you still not managed to find a graphic designer?
Oh man I didn't see this. Ahaha, that must have sucked. And no, not yet. As well as artists, they're very hard to find for OELVNs I think. Especially good ones.
My art thread
links to portfolios

an otome game from a tsundere's pov