Recruiting: artists and graphic designer for both games

For recruitment of team members to help create visual novels and story-based games, and for people who want to offer their services to create the same.
Forum rules
Do not bump threads - post some new content instead.
Message
Author
User avatar
NeoAngelique
Regular
Posts: 53
Joined: Fri Oct 11, 2013 12:23 am
Contact:

Re: Recruiting: Writer, programmer and co-artist

#16 Post by NeoAngelique » Mon Nov 04, 2013 12:43 am

Are you still looking for a writer?

User avatar
hiko27
Veteran
Posts: 355
Joined: Fri May 18, 2012 11:45 pm
Projects: otoge-Real!, Tsundere-sama (working title)
Organization: Aho! Studios
Tumblr: crappyassdrawings
Deviantart: tsunderenyan
Location: California
Contact:

Re: Recruiting: Writer, programmer and co-artist

#17 Post by hiko27 » Mon Nov 04, 2013 1:18 am

NeoAngelique wrote:Are you still looking for a writer?
For the second project, re:Girl, yes we are!
Image
My art thread
links to portfolios

Image
an otome game from a tsundere's pov

briannavon
Miko-Class Veteran
Posts: 505
Joined: Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:51 pm
Location: Philadelphia
Contact:

Re: Recruiting: Writer, programmer and co-artist

#18 Post by briannavon » Mon Nov 04, 2013 1:22 am

If you still need a free programmer for the RPG one, I can do it. I know a lot about RPG coding in Ren'py. :mrgreen:
Join Me At LivingGame Productions!

http://livinggameproductions.blogspot.com/

User avatar
hiko27
Veteran
Posts: 355
Joined: Fri May 18, 2012 11:45 pm
Projects: otoge-Real!, Tsundere-sama (working title)
Organization: Aho! Studios
Tumblr: crappyassdrawings
Deviantart: tsunderenyan
Location: California
Contact:

Re: Recruiting: Writer, programmer and co-artist

#19 Post by hiko27 » Mon Nov 04, 2013 1:38 am

briannavon wrote:If you still need a free programmer for the RPG one, I can do it. I know a lot about RPG coding in Ren'py. :mrgreen:
These are actually the features we would most likely have for the second project:
  • A battle system screen
  • A CG, music, and bonus/info gallery
  • Usual otome game/VN features: auto-mode, skip mode, read skip mode, save, load, temp save, temp load, in-game menu/settings
  • And if we do manage to get voice acting, we might need a voice and/or video gallery
  • A hero type selection screen
  • Some animation for the sprites or the CGs
  • Hero customization/options screen (skills to choose, what costume, etc)
  • And manga reading screen (since this project is based on manga style, this might be an option, instead of a video/voice gallery)
For the battle system, we might just have the sprites in battle poses, changing from costume to costume and from how far their health is already and if they were hit or stuff like that. Like playing with paper dolls lol. Is that okay?
Image
My art thread
links to portfolios

Image
an otome game from a tsundere's pov

briannavon
Miko-Class Veteran
Posts: 505
Joined: Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:51 pm
Location: Philadelphia
Contact:

Re: Recruiting: Writer, programmer and co-artist

#20 Post by briannavon » Mon Nov 04, 2013 1:41 am

hiko27 wrote:
briannavon wrote:If you still need a free programmer for the RPG one, I can do it. I know a lot about RPG coding in Ren'py. :mrgreen:
These are actually the features we would most likely have for the second project:
  • A battle system screen
  • A CG, music, and bonus/info gallery
  • Usual otome game/VN features: auto-mode, skip mode, read skip mode, save, load, temp save, temp load, in-game menu/settings
  • And if we do manage to get voice acting, we might need a voice and/or video gallery
  • A hero type selection screen
  • Some animation for the sprites or the CGs
  • Hero customization/options screen (skills to choose, what costume, etc)
  • And manga reading screen (since this project is based on manga style, this might be an option, instead of a video/voice gallery)
For the battle system, we might just have the sprites in battle poses, changing from costume to costume and from how far their health is already and if they were hit or stuff like that. Like playing with paper dolls lol. Is that okay?

I can do the animation, battle screens, and the hero customization screen. For the others, I am a bit rusty but I can remember how to do it with a quick look at Ren'pys documentation.
Join Me At LivingGame Productions!

http://livinggameproductions.blogspot.com/

User avatar
hiko27
Veteran
Posts: 355
Joined: Fri May 18, 2012 11:45 pm
Projects: otoge-Real!, Tsundere-sama (working title)
Organization: Aho! Studios
Tumblr: crappyassdrawings
Deviantart: tsunderenyan
Location: California
Contact:

Re: Recruiting: Writer, programmer and co-artist

#21 Post by hiko27 » Mon Nov 04, 2013 1:48 am

briannavon wrote:
hiko27 wrote:
briannavon wrote:If you still need a free programmer for the RPG one, I can do it. I know a lot about RPG coding in Ren'py. :mrgreen:
These are actually the features we would most likely have for the second project:
  • A battle system screen
  • A CG, music, and bonus/info gallery
  • Usual otome game/VN features: auto-mode, skip mode, read skip mode, save, load, temp save, temp load, in-game menu/settings
  • And if we do manage to get voice acting, we might need a voice and/or video gallery
  • A hero type selection screen
  • Some animation for the sprites or the CGs
  • Hero customization/options screen (skills to choose, what costume, etc)
  • And manga reading screen (since this project is based on manga style, this might be an option, instead of a video/voice gallery)
For the battle system, we might just have the sprites in battle poses, changing from costume to costume and from how far their health is already and if they were hit or stuff like that. Like playing with paper dolls lol. Is that okay?

I can do the animation, battle screens, and the hero customization screen. For the others, I am a bit rusty but I can remember how to do it with a quick look at Ren'pys documentation.
Oh awesome. And it's okay, all the help we can get is appreciated! And if you're sure, kindly PM me your email so I can add you to the folders. Thanks!
Image
My art thread
links to portfolios

Image
an otome game from a tsundere's pov

User avatar
Sitraxis
Regular
Posts: 73
Joined: Fri May 25, 2012 1:08 am
Completed: Locked Heart, Cinderella Phenomenon
Projects: Cinderella Phenomenon Fandisk
Organization: Dicesuki
IRC Nick: sitraxis
Tumblr: sitraxis
Deviantart: sitraxis
Skype: Sitraxis
Location: Philippines
Contact:

Re: Recruiting: Writer, programmer and co-artist

#22 Post by Sitraxis » Mon Nov 04, 2013 2:00 am

I could only offer characters with a functional designs if that's okay with you. ;)

Here are some examples of the functional clothing I have designed:
http://fav.me/d6rhghv
http://fav.me/d5gcdhh

User avatar
hiko27
Veteran
Posts: 355
Joined: Fri May 18, 2012 11:45 pm
Projects: otoge-Real!, Tsundere-sama (working title)
Organization: Aho! Studios
Tumblr: crappyassdrawings
Deviantart: tsunderenyan
Location: California
Contact:

Re: Recruiting: Writer, programmer and co-artist

#23 Post by hiko27 » Mon Nov 04, 2013 2:20 am

Sitraxis wrote:I could only offer characters with a functional designs if that's okay with you. ;)

Here are some examples of the functional clothing I have designed:
http://fav.me/d6rhghv
http://fav.me/d5gcdhh
Uhm, functional designs/clothing? I'm a little bit confused. And for which project is this?
Image
My art thread
links to portfolios

Image
an otome game from a tsundere's pov

User avatar
Sitraxis
Regular
Posts: 73
Joined: Fri May 25, 2012 1:08 am
Completed: Locked Heart, Cinderella Phenomenon
Projects: Cinderella Phenomenon Fandisk
Organization: Dicesuki
IRC Nick: sitraxis
Tumblr: sitraxis
Deviantart: sitraxis
Skype: Sitraxis
Location: Philippines
Contact:

Re: Recruiting: Writer, programmer and co-artist

#24 Post by Sitraxis » Mon Nov 04, 2013 2:42 am

hiko27 wrote:
Sitraxis wrote:I could only offer characters with a functional designs if that's okay with you. ;)

Here are some examples of the functional clothing I have designed:
http://fav.me/d6rhghv
http://fav.me/d5gcdhh
Uhm, functional designs/clothing? I'm a little bit confused. And for which project is this?
Functional clothing is where you can use the articles as something else that it makes a different outfit as you can see in the examples. I can also manage intricate designs if that's what you're looking for.

I'd like to work for re:Girl since it's a fantasy genre and perhaps, my designs could work there? ;)

User avatar
hiko27
Veteran
Posts: 355
Joined: Fri May 18, 2012 11:45 pm
Projects: otoge-Real!, Tsundere-sama (working title)
Organization: Aho! Studios
Tumblr: crappyassdrawings
Deviantart: tsunderenyan
Location: California
Contact:

Re: Recruiting: Writer, programmer and co-artist

#25 Post by hiko27 » Mon Nov 04, 2013 2:59 am

Sitraxis wrote:
hiko27 wrote:
Sitraxis wrote:I could only offer characters with a functional designs if that's okay with you. ;)

Here are some examples of the functional clothing I have designed:
http://fav.me/d6rhghv
http://fav.me/d5gcdhh
Uhm, functional designs/clothing? I'm a little bit confused. And for which project is this?
Functional clothing is where you can use the articles as something else that it makes a different outfit as you can see in the examples. I can also manage intricate designs if that's what you're looking for.

I'd like to work for re:Girl since it's a fantasy genre and perhaps, my designs could work there? ;)
Oh. OHHHHH. You meant multifunctional/interchangeable clothing designs? re:Girl actually goes more along the magical girl/mahou shoujo clothing designs.

And oh, we were already considering someone and we didn't hear from them until now. Your art is really nice though and we really appreciate your time. Thank you!
Image
My art thread
links to portfolios

Image
an otome game from a tsundere's pov

User avatar
Sitraxis
Regular
Posts: 73
Joined: Fri May 25, 2012 1:08 am
Completed: Locked Heart, Cinderella Phenomenon
Projects: Cinderella Phenomenon Fandisk
Organization: Dicesuki
IRC Nick: sitraxis
Tumblr: sitraxis
Deviantart: sitraxis
Skype: Sitraxis
Location: Philippines
Contact:

Re: Recruiting: Writer, programmer and co-artist

#26 Post by Sitraxis » Mon Nov 04, 2013 3:15 am

hiko27 wrote:
Sitraxis wrote:
hiko27 wrote: Uhm, functional designs/clothing? I'm a little bit confused. And for which project is this?
Functional clothing is where you can use the articles as something else that it makes a different outfit as you can see in the examples. I can also manage intricate designs if that's what you're looking for.

I'd like to work for re:Girl since it's a fantasy genre and perhaps, my designs could work there? ;)
Oh. OHHHHH. You meant multifunctional/interchangeable clothing designs? re:Girl actually goes more along the magical girl/mahou shoujo clothing designs.

And oh, we were already considering someone and we didn't hear from them until now. Your art is really nice though and we really appreciate your time. Thank you!
Sure. Let me know when you're available. ;)

helando
Newbie
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon Jun 03, 2013 3:23 pm
Contact:

Re: Recruiting: Writer, programmer and co-artist

#27 Post by helando » Mon Nov 04, 2013 3:39 am

The premises of both games are interesting! Imo the rpg elements are always a plus. If any game's still open, I'd love to contribute to writing.

User avatar
hiko27
Veteran
Posts: 355
Joined: Fri May 18, 2012 11:45 pm
Projects: otoge-Real!, Tsundere-sama (working title)
Organization: Aho! Studios
Tumblr: crappyassdrawings
Deviantart: tsunderenyan
Location: California
Contact:

Re: Recruiting: Writer, programmer and co-artist

#28 Post by hiko27 » Mon Nov 04, 2013 3:50 am

helando wrote:The premises of both games are interesting! Imo the rpg elements are always a plus. If any game's still open, I'd love to contribute to writing.
Ah thank you! Yep, RPG elements are always a plus, especially when it's done right and goes with the story. Oh, the writer position for re:Girl is open, as we already have one for otoge-Real! (though since it's a fairly big project, I might consider looking for another). But definitely re:Girl. Can I see some of your samples?
Image
My art thread
links to portfolios

Image
an otome game from a tsundere's pov

User avatar
Sorakun
Regular
Posts: 103
Joined: Sun Oct 20, 2013 10:02 pm
Completed: Techno Titans, Blood Metal Exorcism, Tom Cruiser, Mechadin, UPlay
IRC Nick: Sorakun
Skype: sora.ch4n
Contact:

Re: Recruiting: Writer

#29 Post by Sorakun » Mon Nov 04, 2013 3:57 am

quote wars :D

User avatar
hiko27
Veteran
Posts: 355
Joined: Fri May 18, 2012 11:45 pm
Projects: otoge-Real!, Tsundere-sama (working title)
Organization: Aho! Studios
Tumblr: crappyassdrawings
Deviantart: tsunderenyan
Location: California
Contact:

Re: Recruiting: Writer

#30 Post by hiko27 » Mon Nov 04, 2013 4:11 am

Haha, that's a nice way to call them. I don't know if wars are allowed in this section of the forum though.
Image
My art thread
links to portfolios

Image
an otome game from a tsundere's pov

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users