Recruiting: artists and graphic designer for both games

For recruitment of team members to help create visual novels and story-based games, and for people who want to offer their services to create the same.
Forum rules
Do not bump threads - post some new content instead.
Message
Author
User avatar
hiko27
Veteran
Posts: 355
Joined: Fri May 18, 2012 11:45 pm
Projects: otoge-Real!, Tsundere-sama (working title)
Organization: Aho! Studios
Tumblr: crappyassdrawings
Deviantart: tsunderenyan
Location: California
Contact:

Re: Recruiting: Writers (otoge-Real!) and artists for both g

#46 Post by hiko27 » Sat Jan 11, 2014 5:07 pm

Juneberry wrote:I'd be interested in writing for Otoge Real. The concept itself is quite unique and intricate, and it really inspires me a lot...I think it'd be a fun topic to write about.
Well, I do try and make each game as unique as I can make it. Any samples of your writing you can show me?
Image
My art thread
links to portfolios

Image
an otome game from a tsundere's pov

User avatar
Juneberry
Regular
Posts: 115
Joined: Tue Jan 07, 2014 7:23 pm
Completed: One Leaf Clover
Projects: Deadly Heart
Location: New Jersey
Contact:

Re: Recruiting: Writers (otoge-Real!) and artists for both g

#47 Post by Juneberry » Sat Jan 11, 2014 5:47 pm

As I tell all people that want writing samples: What format and length do you want it? Because I can give you a sample from a novel, an RP, or a script depending on the length you want xD Or a completely random thing I whip up with your request.

User avatar
hiko27
Veteran
Posts: 355
Joined: Fri May 18, 2012 11:45 pm
Projects: otoge-Real!, Tsundere-sama (working title)
Organization: Aho! Studios
Tumblr: crappyassdrawings
Deviantart: tsunderenyan
Location: California
Contact:

Re: Recruiting: Writers (otoge-Real!) and artists for both g

#48 Post by hiko27 » Sat Jan 11, 2014 5:52 pm

Juneberry wrote:As I tell all people that want writing samples: What format and length do you want it? Because I can give you a sample from a novel, an RP, or a script depending on the length you want xD Or a completely random thing I whip up with your request.
Anything written in first-person would be fine. And length is really no biggie for me, the thing with this game is that there's no target length for the text so... If you want though, I can give you a level (which is a scene) for one of the guys and see what you can come up with?
Image
My art thread
links to portfolios

Image
an otome game from a tsundere's pov

User avatar
Juneberry
Regular
Posts: 115
Joined: Tue Jan 07, 2014 7:23 pm
Completed: One Leaf Clover
Projects: Deadly Heart
Location: New Jersey
Contact:

Re: Recruiting: Writers (otoge-Real!) and artists for both g

#49 Post by Juneberry » Sat Jan 11, 2014 5:54 pm

Sure, that sounds fine :D This way it'll fit your scope and better explain how I fit for you.

User avatar
hiko27
Veteran
Posts: 355
Joined: Fri May 18, 2012 11:45 pm
Projects: otoge-Real!, Tsundere-sama (working title)
Organization: Aho! Studios
Tumblr: crappyassdrawings
Deviantart: tsunderenyan
Location: California
Contact:

Re: Recruiting: Writers (otoge-Real!) and artists for both g

#50 Post by hiko27 » Sat Jan 11, 2014 5:58 pm

Juneberry wrote:Sure, that sounds fine :D This way it'll fit your scope and better explain how I fit for you.
Oh awesome. I'll PM you the details then.
Image
My art thread
links to portfolios

Image
an otome game from a tsundere's pov

User avatar
Chasing Summer
Regular
Posts: 95
Joined: Thu Jan 09, 2014 12:12 pm
Projects: unannounced project
Location: Sweden
Contact:

Re: Recruiting: Writers and artists for otoge-Real!/re:Girl

#51 Post by Chasing Summer » Sat Jan 11, 2014 6:55 pm

hiko27 wrote:
Chasing Summer wrote:I could definitely be a co-writer for otoge-Real! I’ve never written for a VN/otome project before, but I HAVE written fanfiction and scripts before. I’m fluent in two languages (which won’t really make a difference since the game’s in english) and I am currently looking for projects where I can volunteer to gain more experience within the area. If you’re interested, I’d love to help. I’m a pretty decent ideabouncer as well.
Ah, VNs aren't really different from novels that are written in first-person. Oh! Which languages may I ask? When we do finish this game and I get tons of positive feedback, we might have it translated into another language but depends which. And can you send me some examples of your writing?
My first language is Swedish (quite similar to norweigan) and my second language would be English.

I don’t have any script examples I could give you at the moment. However, I do have a few short novels written in first-person that I could send to you.
new account: sonnenblumen

User avatar
hiko27
Veteran
Posts: 355
Joined: Fri May 18, 2012 11:45 pm
Projects: otoge-Real!, Tsundere-sama (working title)
Organization: Aho! Studios
Tumblr: crappyassdrawings
Deviantart: tsunderenyan
Location: California
Contact:

Re: Recruiting: Writers and artists for otoge-Real!/re:Girl

#52 Post by hiko27 » Sat Jan 11, 2014 7:02 pm

Chasing Summer wrote:My first language is Swedish (quite similar to norweigan) and my second language would be English.

I don’t have any script examples I could give you at the moment. However, I do have a few short novels written in first-person that I could send to you.
Oh! Our programmer for otoge-Real! is from Sweden I believe. Not sure, my memory's kinda faulty sometimes. Sure thing, anything just to see your writing style would be awesome.
Image
My art thread
links to portfolios

Image
an otome game from a tsundere's pov

User avatar
Chasing Summer
Regular
Posts: 95
Joined: Thu Jan 09, 2014 12:12 pm
Projects: unannounced project
Location: Sweden
Contact:

Re: Recruiting: Writers and artists for otoge-Real!/re:Girl

#53 Post by Chasing Summer » Sat Jan 11, 2014 7:28 pm

hiko27 wrote:
Chasing Summer wrote:My first language is Swedish (quite similar to norweigan) and my second language would be English.

I don’t have any script examples I could give you at the moment. However, I do have a few short novels written in first-person that I could send to you.
Oh! Our programmer for otoge-Real! is from Sweden I believe. Not sure, my memory's kinda faulty sometimes. Sure thing, anything just to see your writing style would be awesome.
Great, I’ll PM you then. (:
new account: sonnenblumen

User avatar
hiko27
Veteran
Posts: 355
Joined: Fri May 18, 2012 11:45 pm
Projects: otoge-Real!, Tsundere-sama (working title)
Organization: Aho! Studios
Tumblr: crappyassdrawings
Deviantart: tsunderenyan
Location: California
Contact:

Re: Recruiting: Writers and artists for otoge-Real!/re:Girl

#54 Post by hiko27 » Sat Jan 11, 2014 8:37 pm

Chasing Summer wrote:
hiko27 wrote:
Chasing Summer wrote:My first language is Swedish (quite similar to norweigan) and my second language would be English.

I don’t have any script examples I could give you at the moment. However, I do have a few short novels written in first-person that I could send to you.
Oh! Our programmer for otoge-Real! is from Sweden I believe. Not sure, my memory's kinda faulty sometimes. Sure thing, anything just to see your writing style would be awesome.
Great, I’ll PM you then. (:
I'll wait for your PM then!
Image
My art thread
links to portfolios

Image
an otome game from a tsundere's pov

User avatar
Head_Phones
Regular
Posts: 65
Joined: Sun Oct 27, 2013 11:02 am
Projects: Clichéd
Location: Singapore
Contact:

Re: Recruiting: Writers (otoge-Real!) and artists for both g

#55 Post by Head_Phones » Sun Jan 12, 2014 8:03 am

Ooo otoge-real! sounds super awesome. I think I'll just be stalking around haha~ Good luck finding writers and artists! ><
'You may be a cunning linguist, but I am a master debater'
~Austin Powers



Profile pic drawn by the wonderful akemicchi

|| Honest Critique ||

User avatar
hiko27
Veteran
Posts: 355
Joined: Fri May 18, 2012 11:45 pm
Projects: otoge-Real!, Tsundere-sama (working title)
Organization: Aho! Studios
Tumblr: crappyassdrawings
Deviantart: tsunderenyan
Location: California
Contact:

Re: Recruiting: Writers (otoge-Real!) and artists for both g

#56 Post by hiko27 » Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:29 pm

Head_Phones wrote:Ooo otoge-real! sounds super awesome. I think I'll just be stalking around haha~ Good luck finding writers and artists! ><
Thank you! Hahaha, sure thing, feel free to hang around.
Image
My art thread
links to portfolios

Image
an otome game from a tsundere's pov

User avatar
pyopyon
Veteran
Posts: 423
Joined: Thu Aug 29, 2013 4:35 am
Completed: https://chouette.itch.io/
Projects: Ocean Pearls, Catching the Fox [NaNo16], Singles
Organization: Jellyfish Parade
Tumblr: jelpiparade
Skype: miss.chouette
Soundcloud: pyopyon
itch: chouette
Contact:

Re: Recruiting: artists and graphic designer for both games

#57 Post by pyopyon » Mon Jan 27, 2014 10:25 am

I would've LOVED to write for this, my god. I can't wait til this comes out! GOOD LUCK FINDING YOUR PEOPLES.
Image ImageImage

WiP: Image

✿ Writer for Trade/Commission ✿

User avatar
Sorakun
Regular
Posts: 103
Joined: Sun Oct 20, 2013 10:02 pm
Completed: Techno Titans, Blood Metal Exorcism, Tom Cruiser, Mechadin, UPlay
IRC Nick: Sorakun
Skype: sora.ch4n
Contact:

Re: Recruiting: artists and graphic designer for both games

#58 Post by Sorakun » Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:32 pm

wow, cant even remember where i am from Hiko, im hurt xD

User avatar
hiko27
Veteran
Posts: 355
Joined: Fri May 18, 2012 11:45 pm
Projects: otoge-Real!, Tsundere-sama (working title)
Organization: Aho! Studios
Tumblr: crappyassdrawings
Deviantart: tsunderenyan
Location: California
Contact:

Re: Recruiting: artists and graphic designer for both games

#59 Post by hiko27 » Mon Jan 27, 2014 9:59 pm

pyopyon wrote:I would've LOVED to write for this, my god. I can't wait til this comes out! GOOD LUCK FINDING YOUR PEOPLES.
Ah thank you! And awesome, we will try and have this game out before the year ends.
Sorakun wrote:wow, cant even remember where i am from Hiko, im hurt xD
I'm... I'm bad with European countries orz I haven't even memorized the US states. The only countries I've ever memorized are Asian countries because my World History teacher had every class he taught memorize that, which part of Asia it was in and their capital.
Image
My art thread
links to portfolios

Image
an otome game from a tsundere's pov

User avatar
Chasing Summer
Regular
Posts: 95
Joined: Thu Jan 09, 2014 12:12 pm
Projects: unannounced project
Location: Sweden
Contact:

Re: Recruiting: artists and graphic designer for both games

#60 Post by Chasing Summer » Tue Jan 28, 2014 12:20 am

Sorakun wrote:wow, cant even remember where i am from Hiko, im hurt xD
I'm... I'm bad with European countries orz I haven't even memorized the US states. The only countries I've ever memorized are Asian countries because my World History teacher had every class he taught memorize that, which part of Asia it was in and their capital.[/quote]

You’re not alone, I know the Asian countries and the united states fairly well but European countries are all messed up. I always forget if Copenhagen (is it even spelled that way?) is the capital of Denmark or Finland... Besides, I daily encounter people here in America who think Sweden and Switzerland are the same country. At first I tried to correct them, now, I’ve given up. Lol.
new account: sonnenblumen

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users