Paid - Recruiting sprite and pixel artists for an RPG

For recruitment of team members to help create visual novels and story-based games, and for people who want to offer their services to create the same.
Forum rules
Do not bump threads - post some new content instead.
Tsundere Lightning
Miko-Class Veteran
Projects: And plenty of them!

Paid - Recruiting sprite and pixel artists for an RPG

#1 Post by Tsundere Lightning »

As it says. I am recruiting sprite and pixel artists for a tactical jRPG I'm making for a school class on game design. It's an affectionate parody of My Little Pony (and a withering satire of the worst of that show's fans), called Warriors of Harmony. My game design document is here. My character design document is here. All current concept art is by the phenomenal Susan Lau, here.

I later plan on expanding it, but for now I only need a few characters: the game's equivalent of Twilight, Spike, AJ and RBD. I'm using a 32 by 32 pixel tileset for the battle terrain, and need up/down/left/right walking sprites for the characters, and face sprites for dialogue.
(I will cheat attacks and spellcasting by having them leap forward with their dominant hand, and putting the weapon/implement icon in that hand.)

I can pay for this, but will have to pay in installments. I apologize for the inconvenience: I have regular cash flow but not much money. I'm willing to negotiate on price.
She's sun and rain: She's fire and ice. A little crazy, but it's nice.
Bliss Stage: Love is your weapon! A sci-fi visual novel about child soldiers coming of age. Kickstarter prerelease here. WIP thread here. Original tabletop game by Ben Lehman here. Tumblr here.

Sitraxis
Regular
Completed: Locked Heart, Cinderella Phenomenon
Projects: Cinderella Phenomenon Fandisk
Organization: Dicesuki
IRC Nick: sitraxis
Tumblr: sitraxis
Deviantart: sitraxis

Re: Paid - Recruiting sprite and pixel artists for an RPG

#2 Post by Sitraxis »

I can do waist-ups for $12. :D
You can refer to my deviantArt Gallery

This artwork is the closest to my skill level now. :wink:

aquamista
Regular

Re: Paid - Recruiting sprite and pixel artists for an RPG

#3 Post by aquamista »

I am willing to draw what you need!
We can negotiate a price! I am a little bit of a detail-oriented artist so I take a lot of time and effort in my art.

Here is my Art portfolio!