Crimson Rafflesia - Artistic Help Needed (again.) [OPEN]

For recruitment of team members to help create visual novels and story-based games, and for people who want to offer their services to create the same.
Forum rules
Do not bump threads - post some new content instead.
Coren
Mindscrew Driver
Completed: Dear Mariko, Six Rules, Ribbon of Green, RE: Prince of Nigeria, Doppelganger, Cole's Gate Demo, Crimson Rafflesia Demo, Mica: Apoptosis Demo
Projects: Crimson Rafflesia, Mica: Apoptosis, Fantasy Euthanasia
Organization: Soyasushi Productions
Tumblr: CorenBaili
Deviantart: CorenB

Crimson Rafflesia - Artistic Help Needed (again.) [OPEN]

#1 Post by Coren »

Game Website
LemmaSoft WIP Thread
A 50,000-word demo is available at both links.

Anyway, with the crazy amount of CGs I'm planning and the amount of art help that comes and goes, I think this is becoming a near-monthly occurrence, lol. I can do my own art, but I realized that I have so much art in the demo already that I'm finding it hard to match the rest of the game with the same density of artwork that the demo has, and this is where I start pleading for help on the following:

Colorist
I need a colorist, or colorists, to help me to colour in some lineart. Preferably, I hope for someone who can match my soft-shading style (]Sample 1 Sample 2), but I'm not picky.

Lineart Fixer/Redliner
I have some lineart here, but some are in rather dire need of fixing. I need either lineart fixers or redliners to help me with them, or to help me fix up some of my sketches by pointing out mistakes before I get them colored in.

Please PM me with samples of your work if you want to join. :) For everyone who helps, I can repay in the form of credits, plus a free sketch request/writing help/editing help or a free music track if you want. Thanks!

Coren
Mindscrew Driver
Completed: Dear Mariko, Six Rules, Ribbon of Green, RE: Prince of Nigeria, Doppelganger, Cole's Gate Demo, Crimson Rafflesia Demo, Mica: Apoptosis Demo
Projects: Crimson Rafflesia, Mica: Apoptosis, Fantasy Euthanasia
Organization: Soyasushi Productions
Tumblr: CorenBaili
Deviantart: CorenB

Re: Crimson Rafflesia - Artistic Help Needed (again.) [OPEN]

#2 Post by Coren »

Bump - still in dire need of colorists! Please PM me if you are available :D