Delete

For recruitment of team members to help create visual novels and story-based games, and for people who want to offer their services to create the same.
Forum rules
Do not bump threads - post some new content instead.
ZEFK
Regular
Projects: Assisting in the programming for "All The Pretty Flowers," "Stabbed By Memories," and "Falling Hearts." Programming my own visual novels, "Kendra: The Falling Shadows" and "Pop-star Adventures."

Delete

#1 Post by ZEFK »

Delete this please.
Last edited by ZEFK on Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sitraxis
Regular
Completed: Locked Heart, Cinderella Phenomenon
Projects: Cinderella Phenomenon Fandisk
Organization: Dicesuki
IRC Nick: sitraxis
Tumblr: sitraxis
Deviantart: sitraxis

Re: I need a animator! ($600)

#2 Post by Sitraxis »

I've only animated chibis in my life as you can see here. :lol: If you need a sprite animator or chibi artist, then, I'm up for it. ;)

Anyway, here are some other companies and artists that I could find for your anime opening. :D

ZEFK
Regular
Projects: Assisting in the programming for "All The Pretty Flowers," "Stabbed By Memories," and "Falling Hearts." Programming my own visual novels, "Kendra: The Falling Shadows" and "Pop-star Adventures."

Re: I need a animator! ($600)

#3 Post by ZEFK »

Sitraxis wrote:I've only animated chibis in my life as you can see here. :lol: If you need a sprite animator or chibi artist, then, I'm up for it. ;)

Anyway, here are some other companies and artists that I could find for your anime opening. :D
Thanks for the tips.