Artist for laboratory background [SOLVED]

For recruitment of team members to help create visual novels and story-based games, and for people who want to offer their services to create the same.
Forum rules
Do not bump threads - post some new content instead.
AsHLeX
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Starlight Dreamers, Mysterious Melody, Town of Memories, Marked, To Fly, The Change, Him From The Past, A Forgotten Memory
Projects: Cafe Mysteria

Artist for laboratory background [SOLVED]

#1 Post by AsHLeX »

First off, I wasn't sure where to post this because Creative Commons seemed like the wrong thread to post it in and i'm looking for a certain background rather than recruiting people in general. And i'm relatively new here so sorry if I do something wrong!
What i'm looking for is basically a science laboratory background for school setting (day and night) as well as a skeleton sprite.
Something like this: http://www.google.com/imgres?newwindow= ... 80&bih=592
If possible, I was thinking of the skeleton being a separate sprite (like a character sprite) and the background being the science lab (day and night).
I've tried looking for a laboratory background but failed so I thought I would try my luck here.
Of course, if anyone decides to draw this the background and sprite(skeleton) can be put up in the Creative Commons section (if you wish) and I hold no rights to it.
As for credit, of course i'll credit you (if my credit is worth anything :( ) and if there is a specific way that you want to be credited just say and it will be done :)

A little about the game (if you wish):
Mysterious Melody
Genre: Mystery/Music
The mystery of the music room Ryla, a freshman girl had just joined the music club. One day she meets a strange guy playing the piano in the music room. Falling in love with his music, Ryla asks him if he is part of the music club. With a sad look on his face, he said that he was once a member. Not understanding, Ryla asks him to join the music club again. After much persuassion, he agrees and follows Ryla to meet the other members. When asked for his name, the boy merely shrugged and says that he has forgotten. It had been too long since someone had last called his name. Ryla nicknames the boy Melody for his beautiful piano music.Ryla is soon enchanted with the boy and they spend their days together at the music club happily. However, one month later, the boy goes missing and it is up to Ryla to find out who and just where this mysterious boy is (this is where the puzzles come in). Whats even more suspicious is that the people at the music room don't even remember who she and the boy is anymore.
[SPOILERS]
After a series of hunting, Ryla finds out that the boy is actually a spirit who passed away many years ago; he was the son of the previous headmaster, 3 generations ago. He was gifted with music but the pressure from everyone else caused him to jump of tthe building on may 31st; the very day that Ryla met him. After getting closer to the truth, Ryla finds herself slowly disappearing from her family and friends; her life is nearing an end. Being with Melody can only bring death and sorrow- but can she bring herself to break their friendship? Or will she follow him into the unknown.

I was playing the piano when I came up with this idea and decided to make a music-based vn. I wanted to try my hand at mystery so I combined both genres and came up with this. I basically planned it to be a short vn (under 1 hour, maybe about 30 mins or so).
So, to whoever who is reading this, thank you so much for your time :)
Last edited by AsHLeX on Sat Jan 25, 2014 4:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
New demo out 24/12/23!!

Anne
Veteran
Completed: Fae

Re: Looking for artist for science laboratory background.

#2 Post by Anne »

Like this? http://guttari8.sakura.ne.jp/school021.html (I don't read Japanese but someone listed the site as having CC backgrounds)

AsHLeX
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Starlight Dreamers, Mysterious Melody, Town of Memories, Marked, To Fly, The Change, Him From The Past, A Forgotten Memory

#3 Post by AsHLeX »

Yes!!! Thank you so much!!! You're a lifesaver :D
New demo out 24/12/23!!

AsHLeX
Miko-Class Veteran

#4 Post by AsHLeX »

Uhh...I have no idea how to change the topic title to add [SOLVED] so if anyone has any idea thank you so much!
(I wouldn't want others to have to waste their time :( )
Thanks!~
New demo out 24/12/23!!

Googaboga
Eileen-Class Veteran
Completed: https://gbpatch.itch.io/
Projects: Floret Bond, XOXO Blood Droplets, Our Life
Organization: GB Patch Games
Tumblr: gb-patch
itch: gbpatch

[Solved]

#5 Post by Googaboga »

On your first post click the "Edit" button. While editing the post you can freely change the "subject" or thread title which is above the part where you type in a normal post. After it's edited just hit "Submit".
In-Progress:
Floret Bond, XOXO Blood Droplets, Our Life
Released:
A Foretold Affair, My Magical Divorce Bureau, XOXO Droplets, Lake of Voices

AsHLeX
Miko-Class Veteran

Re: [Solved]

#6 Post by AsHLeX »

Googaboga wrote:On your first post click the "Edit" button. While editing the post you can freely change the "subject" or thread title which is above the part where you type in a normal post. After it's edited just hit "Submit".
Thank you so much!! :D
New demo out 24/12/23!!