Cosmic Visual: Hiring BG Artists, GUI/Logo Designers [Free]

For recruitment of team members to help create visual novels and story-based games, and for people who want to offer their services to create the same.
Forum rules
Do not bump threads - post some new content instead.
Rozume
Veteran
Completed: Munster Academy, boy
Projects: Coming of Age VN
Organization: Cosmic Visual
IRC Nick: Rozume

Cosmic Visual: Hiring BG Artists, GUI/Logo Designers [Free]

#1 Post by Rozume »

....I made a giant post detailing everything that needs to be covered, then it got deleted. ;_____;

Cosmic Visual is looking for talented artists, background artists, GUI/Logo designers, co-writers, editors, and musicians for upcoming projects such as Flowers on the Dance Floor, What the Hell, My Family Adopted a Caveman and Now He Goes to School With Me?!, Casey, and Jacobean.

The Projects

Flowers on the Dance Floor [Slice-of-Life|Commercial]
Summary: At the nudge of her mother, an introverted young woman goes to a popular nightclub in order to be more social.
Looking for:
-A Background Artist: Hand-drawn and 3D is accepted, all though 2D is preferred. All styles are accepted, all though I will favor Comic Book styles. The demo will have 8-10 backgrounds.
-GUI Artist: A sleek, night club like interface. This game also makes use imagebuttons.
Notes: This is a paid position. The background artist will either have a $325 downpayment (payment is negotiable) and an 8% royalty or a 15% royalty. The GUI Artist will either have a $175 downpayment (payment negotiable) and 2% royalty or a 6% royalty.

What the Hell, My Family Adopted a Caveman and Now He Goes to School With Me?! [Comedy|Parody|Free]
Summary: Her family adopted a caveman, and now he goes to school with her.
Looking for:
-A Background Artist: Same as above.
-A GUI/Logo Artist: Something pre-historic.
-A Musician: This project will mostly have slice-of-life and comedic tracks.
-An Editor (?): Someone that can do all types of editing to help make the story as best as it can be.
-A Co-Writer (?): Someone to write several scenes and story arcs. Try to contribute at least 15k words.
Notes: This is an unpaid position.

Casey [Psychological|Drama|Paranormal|Free]
Summary: His best friend killed herself and now she's back to haunt him.
Looking for:
-A Background Artist (?)
-GUI Artist/Logo: Something dark and minimalist.
-A Musician: This project will mostly have sad and dramatic tracks.
-An Editor (?): Someone that can do all types of editing to help make the story as best as it can be.
Notes: This is an unpaid position.

Jacobean [Historical|Tragedy|Commercial]
Summary: A young woman loves who loves revenge plays of the Jacobean Era finds out her life is becoming one big fat revenge play.
Looking for:
- Researcher: Someone to do in-depth research on the time period and check for historical inaccuracies in the script.
-An Artist: Someone to do Sprites (?) and CGs. Must be okay with gore. All styles accepted, all though I'm looking for more of a Western/Comic Book style. For CGs, I prefer something Baroque-like.
-A Background Artist: Same as above.
-GUI/Logo Artist: Something very Jacobean.
-A Musician (?): The tracks will try to emulate of the music of the era.
-Co-Writer: Someone to write several scenes and story arcs. Must contribute at least 25k words.
Notes: This is a paid position.

If you're interested in joining Cosmic Visual and/or being part of one of the projects listed above, PM me and we can share skype IDs. :D
Last edited by Rozume on Sun Feb 16, 2014 9:51 am, edited 6 times in total.

Rozume
Veteran

Re: Cosmic Visual: Recruiting Artists, GUI/Logo Designers, e

#2 Post by Rozume »

Made some edits. There are plenty of positions left. I'm especially looking for a GUI/Logo artist to join Cosmic Visual. c:

Rozume
Veteran

Re: Cosmic Visual: Hiring for Multiple Projects [Paid/Unpaid

#3 Post by Rozume »

Double posting, but I have something to add. >W<
I updated thread for whatever open positions are left added a researcher position (which will be paid).