Recruiting For Two Projects [Unpaid For Now]

For recruitment of team members to help create visual novels and story-based games, and for people who want to offer their services to create the same.
Forum rules
Do not bump threads - post some new content instead.
Juneberry
Regular
Completed: One Leaf Clover
Projects: Deadly Heart

Recruiting For Two Projects [Unpaid For Now]

#1 Post by Juneberry »

I've got two projects I'm working on, but I've come to realize (with the help of others), that I really can't do it alone. So, I'd like to put together a team for each of them. I can't guarantee pay right now unless I do a kickstarter or something of the sort in the future, so at this point in time I'd be asking for free help. You'll definitely get credit for anything you do, and if either of these end up commercial (which isn't super likely) or at least get donations/kickstartered, I'll be happy to pay anyone and everyone who takes part.

The two projects are:

Deadly Heart

NEED:
-Co-Writers (At least 2, probably more would be better. We'll all work together of course.) <- Have a good number for now.
-Artists (Particularly for BGs, but also for CGs, Sprites, etc; At least 1-2.) <- Seem to have a good number for now.
-Animators (Just 1 should be fine...But may accept two if it seems necessary.)
-UI Designer (Just 1 should be enough. Will have to work with coder. An artist interested is all fine too :3) <- Spot seems filled. Keeping unstreaked just in case.
-Composer (Just 1 should be enough.)

Deadly Heart Notes:
-Currently filled team. Will edit with updates if we find a need for more help.
-General demo of character choice opening and part of one of the storylines is available on youtube.

Crow
NEED:
-Co-Writers (About 1-2 should be fine, but will accept more if deemed necessary. We'll all work together naturally).
-Artists (About 1-2 should be fine, but more is definitely acceptable.)
-Animators (Just 1 should be fine...But may accept two if it seems necessary.)

ALSO INTERESTED IN:
-Voice Actors (Will need at least 5 girls and 1 guy if decided to do this.)

Crow Notes:
-Current assets made in ComiPo.

GENERAL NOTES:
-There are no deadlines at this moment for either project.
-Would love samples from interested parties- please feel free to use your own or ask for a prompt out of the stories.
-Always accepting idea-bouncers for either project.
Last edited by Juneberry on Sun Feb 16, 2014 6:28 pm, edited 6 times in total.

Laiska
Veteran
Completed: Queen At Arms, Cerulean, The Shadows That Run Alongside Our Car, Vicarwissen
Projects: Caramel Mokaccino
Tumblr: minesweeperaddict
Deviantart: koyoba

Re: Recruiting For Two Projects [Unpaid For Now]

#2 Post by Laiska »

You should post up the link for the Deadly Heart opening!

But, I would love to help with the writing for either of these projects (are you planning to work on them simultaneously? or one at a time). I especially love the concept for Deadly Heart, and I like the GxG aspects of Crow (I love GL). Which of them is a higher priority right now?

Juneberry
Regular

#3 Post by Juneberry »

Hi Laisaka! I know I've seen you around the forums before...Hrm..

Anyway...I'll post the links to the two videos ASAP via text links.

As for your questions...I'm generally working on them simultaneously, but Deadly Heart is more the primary between the two. I'd be happy to have the help with both since you're interested in general. :)

Laiska
Veteran
Completed: Queen At Arms, Cerulean, The Shadows That Run Alongside Our Car, Vicarwissen

#4 Post by Laiska »

Hmm, we're both east coast writers who joined about four days apart, and we currently have the same post count... The real question here is, which of us is the evil twin...? xD

But yeah, I would definitely love to help out on both, if you'll have me! I have a couple projects pending, but nothing on my plate at this very second. Deadly Heart in particular sounds very neat (I'm a sucker for demons).

Juneberry
Regular

#5 Post by Juneberry »

I'd love to see some of your work, but I'd be happy to have you. As for which of us is the evil twin...I'd say it may be more which is the evil sibling since I have no idea how old you are. But it certainly is an interesting fact that we have so much in common just from our profile information!

And don't worry about having a bunch on your plate. I'm working with others on other projects too, and as I said, these are deadline-free anyway. So...Just take your time and don't work TOO hard on too many things. It'd be bad if you worked yourself sick.

And why wouldn't you be a sucker for demons? They're awesome.

Laiska
Veteran

#6 Post by Laiska »

I don't have any of my script work up right now, but you can get a general idea of my writing level here. I've been told my writing is a little verbose/floral (I tend to go overboard for personal projects), but I'm definitely capable of a more pithy style as well.

As for the age bit, I think I'm 3-4 years older than you, but maybe one of us is a time traveler...

Juneberry
Regular

#7 Post by Juneberry »

Read, and must say I love it. I think your writing style is quite lovely and poetic (pun not intended by the fact that there's poetry there. Which I read. BUT I read the prose too, so I know what I'm talking about, methinks.) I'd love to have you on board. Script work isn't too big a deal to see right now. I already trust your ability. I just felt like seeing extra. Just because posts in a forum don't always do full justice, you know?

And...I see. So you're at least 25 or so then I'm guessing? Though I wouldn't be surprised by a time traveler being around. I mean, I deal with demons so...

Laiska
Veteran

#8 Post by Laiska »

I'll be 25 in April, yeah xD (I feel like an old fogey, all these young'uns about... *shakes cane*)

But, awesome! I'll PM you in a sec with contact info.

Juneberry
Regular

#9 Post by Juneberry »

Looking forward to it. And also, I have my doubts that you being like two years and 11 months older than me makes you THAT old. I mean I turn 22 in March. Of course I actually have a cane at my age so...Maybe I should be questioning if I'm a senior or not myself. xD

Anyway, looking forward to the message.
And aid. And such.

I'm so happy right now.

Phersu

#10 Post by Phersu »

Well, I might be able to assist with either job as a writer. Send me a pm if you're interested in my help, I suppose.

Neyuks

#11 Post by Neyuks »

I'd like to help with art, if i can. Let me know if i can help.

Juneberry
Regular

#12 Post by Juneberry »

Neyuks: I'm in dire need of help with art (because basically anything I draw tends to rile up all the late artists of the world and send them flailing in their graves), so I'd love to have the assistance :D Out of curiosity, can I see something you've done? It can just be a random thing you've done before. I just like knowing what kind of stuff people do usually~ :)

and now to send Phersu a PM~

Neyuks

#13 Post by Neyuks »

i have a picture on deviantart, i'll leave a link for it and when im less busy, i'll draw more samples. http://neyuks.deviantart.com/art/Misaka ... 1391983007

Juneberry
Regular

#14 Post by Juneberry »

I don't need more. I already know your work is lovely just from the one image! I'd love it if you'd help out with the art :3 Your art is quite lovely from my personal opinion!

Neyuks

#15 Post by Neyuks »

Thank you. Then it is settled. :) But which project will i be on? Then i can already start thinking about characters in school, since im bored there anyways :D