Do not bump threads - post some new content instead.
- Posts: 42
- Joined: Wed Jan 08, 2014 6:25 am
- Completed: Propel Man ; Galaxy Run
- Projects: Reboot
- Organization: None yet :/
- Location: France
- Posts: 65
- Joined: Fri Feb 07, 2014 11:40 pm
- Completed: Warhammer 40K (non-commercial MTG set), Tales of Symphonia (non-commercial MTG set)
- Projects: Galactic Domain, Dragonfish Racers, *A Yet Unnamed Miniatures Wargame*
- Organization: Sunbridge Games LLC
- IRC Nick: SBG_Eric
- Location: USA, East Coast
Visual Novel Project (Pre-Dev): http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 60&t=33087
- Seeking Writer (5% per scenario) [1 Scenarios Remaining]
Galactic Domain (Post-Dev/Testing) & Dragonfish Racers (In-Dev): Projects on Hold // Require Artist(s)
Other projects TBA: 2+
Fantasy/Play-or-Die Light Novel (Outline/Drafting)
- Posts: 103
- Joined: Sun Oct 20, 2013 10:02 pm
- Completed: Techno Titans, Blood Metal Exorcism, Tom Cruiser, Mechadin, UPlay
- IRC Nick: Sorakun
- Skype: sora.ch4n
I have a few questions about the project, firstly if you have any spots for coders still?
if(answerToFirstQuestion == true)
What language/engine will you be doing the project in?
How many hours do you expect per week?
Do you require any previous experience in the said language/engine? or is just a knowledge of how it works enough?
Is there any way to talk to you about more details of the project?
I hope the project goes well and I shall look to see more from your company soon!
- Posts: 39
- Joined: Sun Feb 09, 2014 4:23 pm
- Projects: Caramel Mokaccino, Connection Pending, Cadence is Elsewhere
- Tumblr: jwhitnee
- Location: Baltimore, MD
Users browsing this forum: No registered users