Male Voice Actor/Singer Available (FREE)

For recruitment of team members to help create visual novels and story-based games, and for people who want to offer their services to create the same.
Forum rules
Do not bump threads - post some new content instead.
melifiry
Regular
Projects: Mana Aelira, Truth Intact

Re: Male Voice Actor/Singer Available (FREE)

#31 Post by melifiry »

Hijiri wrote:Say, I sent an email a while back and was wondering if you got it...
I'm not sure if I did get it. Mind messaging me here?

Angie
Regular

#32 Post by Angie »

Hey, do you still got some time? Your voice is beautifull, and I think you would be perfect for one of my characters :)
Writer | PL-ENG/ENG-PL translator| Renpy Coder

Sir Katherine

#33 Post by Sir Katherine »

Wow, I love your voice! Just for future reference, would you be opposed to acting for a BL game?

melifiry
Regular

#34 Post by melifiry »

Quick update:

Someone has HACKED my email.

if you have any offers, please continue to message me on here, PM, or my new email:

giannicasting@hotmail.com

melifiry
Regular

#35 Post by melifiry »

Angie wrote:Hey, do you still got some time? Your voice is beautifull, and I think you would be perfect for one of my characters :)
Sorry about the late reply, but i am available now !!
email me :)

melifiry
Regular

#36 Post by melifiry »

Sir Katherine wrote:Wow, I love your voice! Just for future reference, would you be opposed to acting for a BL game?

Probably not! depends on how far the content goes.

Sir Katherine

#37 Post by Sir Katherine »

melifiry wrote:Probably not! depends on how far the content goes.
Well...it is rather explicit. But there's only one ero scene per character (except for the main character). So...Is that okay? I'll understand if it's not.

melifiry
Regular

#38 Post by melifiry »

Sir Katherine wrote:
Well...it is rather explicit. But there's only one ero scene per character (except for the main character). So...Is that okay? I'll understand if it's not.

That doesnt sad bad hahah :)

Message me if you'd like to try and set up anything!

Sir Katherine

#39 Post by Sir Katherine »

melifiry wrote:
Sir Katherine wrote:

That doesnt sad bad hahah :)

Message me if you'd like to try and set up anything!
Yay! Will do!

dmasterxd
Regular
Completed: Mage Wars
Projects: Falling Star
Organization: Star Guide

#40 Post by dmasterxd »

I wouldn't recommend this guy. He agreed to work with me on one of my projects. Said he'd have a sample ready for me in MARCH. I message him about his progress and he doesn't even respond. Even if he's on here. Still waiting on that message about the progress of the sample. And it's August now.

MoonStar
Regular
Projects: Yggdrasil

#41 Post by MoonStar »

sent you a email with an audition

melifiry
Regular

#42 Post by melifiry »

dmasterxd wrote:I wouldn't recommend this guy. He agreed to work with me on one of my projects. Said he'd have a sample ready for me in MARCH. I message him about his progress and he doesn't even respond. Even if he's on here. Still waiting on that message about the progress of the sample. And it's August now.

I apologize for the inconvenience, but let me tell you something since you are willing to address private matters publicly.
I take on not only hundreds of projects and online endeavors with others, but i also juggle house bills, a job, and my own business.
I have been moving back and forth the past few months through new places, and have finally settled in, and because you have not contracted me to anything commercial, i am legally allowed to leave at any point in time. Depending on the work load that i am given, depends on when i can tackle what you need me to do, and i'm sorry i couldnt finish yours when i have work for people and companies who have contracted me for work, pushing unreasonable deadlines on me, and you have the audacity to leave a comment like this, with only sending me 2 messages regarding the work, jumping to conclusions while I am doing this for FREE. I have worked on the piece you've asked me to do, but i have been caught up in too much. If you are still waiting for the bit, please wait longer. I need to get my life back on track so I can manage on the work that i have been asked to do. Thank you.

melifiry
Regular

#43 Post by melifiry »

dmasterxd wrote:I wouldn't recommend this guy. He agreed to work with me on one of my projects. Said he'd have a sample ready for me in MARCH. I message him about his progress and he doesn't even respond. Even if he's on here. Still waiting on that message about the progress of the sample. And it's August now.

Not to mention that singing, writing original lyrics, and creating more for a project is GOING to take time. Especially when i'm working from scratch. :)

melifiry
Regular

#44 Post by melifiry »

AND if you really were dedicated with my voice on this track, you would've confronted me about it instead of sending me a message once every three months, and asked me what was going on.

dmasterxd
Regular
Completed: Mage Wars
Projects: Falling Star
Organization: Star Guide

#45 Post by dmasterxd »

melifiry wrote:

I apologize for the inconvenience, but let me tell you something since you are willing to address private matters publicly.
I take on not only hundreds of projects and online endeavors with others, but i also juggle house bills, a job, and my own business.
I have been moving back and forth the past few months through new places, and have finally settled in, and because you have not contracted me to anything commercial, i am legally allowed to leave at any point in time. Depending on the work load that i am given, depends on when i can tackle what you need me to do, and i'm sorry i couldnt finish yours when i have work for people and companies who have contracted me for work, pushing unreasonable deadlines on me, and you have the audacity to leave a comment like this, with only sending me 2 messages regarding the work, jumping to conclusions while I am doing this for FREE. I have worked on the piece you've asked me to do, but i have been caught up in too much. If you are still waiting for the bit, please wait longer. I need to get my life back on track so I can manage on the work that i have been asked to do. Thank you.

And I respect that you were willing to help me out for free (even though the title says Free Va/Singer Available). However YOU are the one who asked for a deadline, so I gave one to you. Also I'm not asking for you to send me the full song, I was asking you for a message on your progress of the sample. I've tried addressing our private matters privately. But you didn't respond. I've waited for over four months. What did you expect me to do?