Looking for a GUI artist (commision) (commercial) (Pay)

For recruitment of team members to help create visual novels and story-based games, and for people who want to offer their services to create the same.
Forum rules
Do not bump threads - post some new content instead.
Alaina93

Looking for a GUI artist (commision) (commercial) (Pay)

#1 Post by Alaina93 »

Hello! My name is Alaina! :) I'm new to this forum and I was looking for someone who could design the GUI for my commercial VN project, that is, both the programming aspect as well as the art. What I mean by this is giving the whole game-layout a style that I like and that goes with the overall theme of the VN. I'm not looking for a background artist just so you know. Just to give you some examples of what I'm looking for, I've been very inspired by GUI made by Cyanide Tea, I think it looks really professional and neat. I also love Konett's GUI in Memento Karotte and Dalliance, so I'm looking for something that looks pretty much that great. I have no specifique colors or themes I'm looking for, I just want something that looks great.

This is what I want you to costumize:

-Logo
-Main menu
-Text box, text history, quick/save menu, choices
-YesNo menu
-Custom mouse pointer,
-Game Icon/Application Icon and Click to Continue Icon

These will all be in one menu, with a quick menu that basically shows you all the sub-menus:

-Custom load and save menus
-Character Description menu
-Gallery with slideshow
-Preferences (with 800x600, 1024x768 and 1280x720 resolutions available!)
-Game Help menu
-Quick/Save menu
-Credits

Example of what I mean by the above menu/sub-menu (From the very inspiring and talented Cyanide Tea, and their game Nachtigal):

Payment:
The payment will be 60 USD for everything, through paypal!

I think that's all I have for now, please contact me here or PM if you are interested :)