Wanted: Lucente :: Editor || Proofreader [CLOSED]

For recruitment of team members to help create visual novels and story-based games, and for people who want to offer their services to create the same.
Forum rules
Do not bump threads - post some new content instead.
Armee
Veteran

Wanted: Lucente :: Editor || Proofreader [CLOSED]

#1 Post by Armee »

Hi, I'm the creator of Lucente as you see. After a few months of struggling, revamping, feeling unsastified with everything I made and meet some very lovely people, the script for Lucente demo have been finished. As well as some other asset that's unrelated to this thread. Previously, my friends helped me with the editing but as they are busy now and they have their own projects or other works for the game, I decided it would be best to not push them and ask for some help from friendly forum's fellows. (You, the one who is reading this! Yes, you! If you are a proofreader or an editor or beta-reader, I would be delightful to have one that have at least adecent writing style.)
FYI:
Overview
Lucente, land of dream, hope, and happiness, has been Kori and his friends's home for the longest time he can remember. Little people know this world, everything they were told about Lucente only sum up as the world of afterlife for good children but with an unfortunate end for their lives. They came there after death and enjoy their blissful afterlife forever and after. That wasn't Kori's case. Ever since he exsists in this dreamland, he has been suffering endless nightmares and feeling unclear about his past. After days of researching, they have came to the conclusion that only the Blue Moon can help him with the "disease". With the help of his closest friends, Xenos and Annie, who have been trying to help him as much as they can, Kori begins his journey to the city of Harbinger, where the festival of the Blue Moon will be held. And the Blue Moon, who have disappeared years ago will appear once again in front of the bare eyes of the afterlife world's children.
Progress
Lucente is at its demo stage as you can see! At least for the script. The characters's designs are done. I will be doing the sprites and the CGs soon! Our talented composer Terra is also helping with coding the GUI as he is making very splendid works. Not to mention the GUI design, website design, etc. by the wonderful friend and advisor, Saruva!
Enough of my rambling :)
The script is around 6k words or less so it won't be much. I think. If you want a deadline with work then any day before March 5th would be splendid! This is no excuse but Lucente is a freeware game and I'm unable to afford any cost right now (I would hire someone to draw for Lucente first if I have that kind of money, I'm so slow with it I could cry.) I wouldn't mind to pay for any work in the future of four or five years later though. So there will be no payment but if you want, I can always help your project or anything as long as it's a reasonable amount. And if it's possible, I hope to have your help with editing the full script too. Hope to hear from you soon!

-TOYO/@t0x3y of Leveretta
Last edited by Taleweaver on Tue Feb 25, 2014 3:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Clarified the thread title